rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Anyone else find it funny...

That for years, Yankee fans would talk about how they didn't give a crap about the Sox or their fans, and that the obsession was all on the Boston side. Well, look at all the posts from the Yankee fans tonight, going after the Sox players, fans, and the city of Boston. But they don't care about the pathetic Sox, right?

Just an observation.

For what its worth, the Sox played like absolute shit and didn't deserve to make the playoffs. They would have gotten spanked in the first round. Bard is a joke, Papelbon is a joke, and Lackey needs to go. If the Sox can't get decent starting pitching to help Lester and Clay/Beckett (lets be honest, at least 1 of them will be injured at all times), its going to be a rough couple of years for Red Sox Nation.

/rant

Bring on the hate from Yankee fans

beg154860
    beg154860's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

No hate bro relax turn on NESN2 aka espn and just hear about the braves choke job their seems to be more coverage of that then boston's for some odd reason

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by beg154860 View Post
    No hate bro relax turn on NESN2 aka espn and just hear about the braves choke job their seems to be more coverage of that then boston's for some odd reason

I wanna see Girardi bring MO in walk the first guy and underhand a soft toss to Upton To hell with Boston and everyone in that rat infested city
    Oh the irony

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Great call on the Braves. They only went 0-5 after you opened your mouth. Please say the Cards have no chance against the Phillies. Thanks in advance, you jinx.

beg154860

What irony man. Yeah I'm admitting I hate the Red Sox but I ain't even rubbing nothing in but dont blame the Yankees like a shit load of sox fans are now for "dogging" it they were a strike away and the sox are the ones who collapased and shouldn't of even been in the fukking position to begin with. Blame yourselves

beg154860

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Great call on the Braves. They only went 0-5 after you opened your mouth. Please say the Cards have no chance against the Phillies. Thanks in advance, you jinx.
    Yes I do recall saying in another thread somewhere something along the lines of enjoy watching the Braves in the postseason but I really couldn't care less about that so congrats whatever

beg154860

I had the cards RL tonight on top of that tonight so thanks for that

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I had the cards RL tonight on top of that tonight so thanks for that
    You're welcome.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I like how everyone talks shit about the Cardinals and says they have no chance.

St. Louis won the season series against Philly 6-3.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

not a fan of either team, but what I find funny is that Boston used to rail against NY for years and years for their ludicrous spending and trying to buy championships... which is exactly what Boston has become

rsnnh12

What irony man. Yeah I'm admitting I hate the Red Sox but I ain't even rubbing nothing in but dont blame the Yankees like a shit load of sox fans are now for "dogging" it they were a strike away and the sox are the ones who collapased and shouldn't of even been in the fukking position to begin with. Blame yourselves
    Which Sox fans are blaming the Yankees? the only posts here I've seen about the Yankees losing on purpose have been by non-Sox fans.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I like how everyone talks shit about the Cardinals and says they have no chance.

St. Louis won the season series against Philly 6-3.
    They have a minute chance. Happy ?

beg154860

Check your redsox.com boards and maybe two of your biggest fans, Karl Ravech and Bobby V crying that the Yanks dogged it and didnt play hard untill barry larkin put 'em down and they got all defensive. But here check this and feel better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBcc1BM5BBE

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    They have a minute chance. Happy ?
    As a Cards fan, I think they'll be lucky to win one game. The Phillies may be the beat team in baseball.

With that said, the Cardinals don't suck. They still made the playoffs despite all the injuries.