iwanttowin
    iwanttowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fixed game alert......

Rays will win. odds suck but I played -1.5.

Cashed in nicely on the -1.5 in the first two games. Yankees will throw this game away just like they did in the first two games. That is how they **** the red sox.

iwanttowin

By the way, I thought about making a thread like this starting game 1 but I knew that I would be betting all three games, so I didn't want all the sheeps following me all the way to the game 3. When all the sheeps follow, they get slaughtered. Now there are no more games, and I have placed my bet so it doesn't matter how many people jump on the board. If i had made a thread for game 1 and game 2, right now the line on rays would be somethign like -500 with the entire board following.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttowin View Post
    By the way, I thought about making a thread like this starting game 1 but I knew that I would be betting all three games, so I didn't want all the sheeps following me all the way to the game 3. When all the sheeps follow, they get slaughtered. Now there are no more games, and I have placed my bet so it doesn't matter how many people jump on the board. If i had made a thread for game 1 and game 2, right now the line on rays would be somethign like -500 with the entire board following.
    shoulda picked the name iwantattention

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

So how do you know its fixed? Do you know someone on the team?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: badongkadong

iwanttowin

No. Yankees management will do whatever it takes to screw the red sox. They had no interest in Crawford but pretended to go for him just to jack up his value and red sox over payed him. Now this is a perfect chance to screw them in the bum. Watch the last two games closely....

How did you like that bases loaded triple play yesterday with zero outs....

And why do you think they are starting this crappy rookie today lol. They have many other better options. I know they rest starters but they have so many other better options.

If Red Sox miss the playoffs they will lose a lot of money....yankees will do whatever to make that happen.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

These usually end well

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aren't you the guy that tried to tell us that E. Carolina -14 By far the best bet today.
    "All you degens out there getting buried every day, this is the play where you make your move and go all in to double up." "Thank me later"

If I remember correctly E. Carolina almost lost that game and wasn't even close to covering. Yeah I don't think I will take any advice your giving. Good luck though.

iwanttowin

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Aren't you the guy that tried to tell us that E. Carolina -14 By far the best bet today.
    "All you degens out there getting buried every day, this is the play where you make your move and go all in to double up." "Thank me later"

If I remember correctly E. Carolina almost lost that game and wasn't even close to covering. Yeah I don't think I will take any advice your giving. Good luck though.
    Yes, I lost that game. Biggest loss of the year. But with the Rays sweep, i will win back all that.

Losing is part of the game too. I admitted my loss in that thread. I would take E. Carolina again in the same situation. No one could have expected 7 turnovers from e. carolina. Shit like that happens in gambling.

Demonata

So is the pitcher going to underhand soft pitches to the other team so they can get easy hits?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dodger

iwanttowin

He doesn't have to. He will just get hit hard. if not, Yankees coach will do something to make sure they lose. Did you watch the last two games?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

No. Yankees management will do whatever it takes to screw the red sox. They had no interest in Crawford but pretended to go for him just to jack up his value and red sox over payed him. Now this is a perfect chance to screw them in the bum. Watch the last two games closely.... How did you like that bases loaded triple play yesterday with zero outs.... And why do you think they are starting this crappy rookie today lol. They have many other better options. I know they rest starters but they have so many other better options. If Red Sox miss the playoffs they will lose a lot of money....yankees will do whatever to make that happen.
    So you're telling me management signaled to all the base runners and the hitter to intentionally get into a triple play?

I agree that the Yanks would rather Boston not make the playoffs but it's not easy to intentionally lose. Tampa is the correct play but playing them at -1.5 isn't the brightest.

All Day 8
    All Day 8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post

So you're telling me management signaled to all the base runners and the hitter to intentionally get into a triple play?

I agree that the Yanks would rather Boston not make the playoffs but it's not easy to intentionally lose. Tampa is the correct play but playing them at -1.5 isn't the brightest.

hahaha, I was just about to type this. How do you intentionally hit into a triple play? The last time the Yankees hit into a Triple Play was in 1990 anyways...guess they have been waiting until last night. Amazing that since teams can do it so easily it doesn't happen very often...

All Day 8
    All Day 8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also, how can you not want to play the Red Sox right now...THEY STINK!

Dodger
    Dodger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

yea... go ahead martin hit into a triple play!.. oh and make sure u superman into 1st to slow u down and make people believe were actually trying.

KingTout
    KingTout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2389

If Red Sox miss the playoffs they will lose a lot of money....yankees will do whatever to make that happen.
    If the Red Sox miss the playoffs, the Yankees will also lose a lot of money. A Yankees-Red Sox series means more corporate sponsorship money, more merchandising revenue, more fan interest, etc. You seriously think the Yankees would flush all that down the toilet just to see the Red Sox lose money? No - that's completely absurd. Plus, the Yankees biggest goal is winning a championship, and I'm pretty sure they realize that playing Tampa will make that tougher. There is absolutely no chance that the Yankees want the Red Sox to miss the playoffs, and even if they did, there's no chance they would mail it in for a few games to make it happen.

Also, somebody forgot to tell Girardi that he's supposed to throw these games, because he keeps playing all their best players.

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

Dumb

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So you made ONE assumption and you think its okay to tell the world its a fixed game? You've probably mislead a few people here into betting onto your side. Way to go! I hope it hits so people don't lost money because of your bitchass

iwanttowin

Perfect chance to get better odds on the rays on live betting. wait for the top of the inning to finish, then pound the rays moneyline.

iwanttowin

eh even with 1-0 lead for yankkees, live moneyline is -190 for rays at the bottom of first. books know its fixed.

iwanttowin

i hope yankees have 2 or 3 run lead going into fifth inning, that way we can grab some good odds on rays live money line.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

You are such a dipshit. You have no freaking evidence from anyone in the Yankee organization that they are going to lay down for the Rays. I feel sorry for the people that tailed you.

Its funny that now you claim you took the rays in the first 2 games of the series but this is the first time you've mentioned it.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

lol you got this game all figured out don't you

Demonata

eh even with 1-0 lead for yankkees, live moneyline is -190 for rays at the bottom of first. books know its fixed.
    You sir are an idiot.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

this thread is pretty stupid

TxAaron

Haha, how about those live odds now that it's 5-0? I would love to see how good the Yankess were if they weren't trying to throw the game.

rwd201
    rwd201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Yeah theres a fix
    real funny joke man
    are we gonna have a problem here

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

iwanttowin

$1000 Tampa ML +300 Live line. Added.

serc

5-0, take rays RL live? Dumb

serc

Ticket???

iwanttowin

its moneyline.

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

You might as well just send me the money if you want to just throw it away like that!

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

how are they only +300?

TxAaron

You should just send me $500 now instead of making that bet, I'd hate to see you lose your allowance for the year. Hella insider info you have sir.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

1234 ... Last