lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Braves -200??

Books must know something I don't. I know it's Blanton vs Hudson but this line is a joke. I don't care if the Phillies follow Blanton with there minor league posistion players pitching against Atlanta they have no worse than a 50/50 shot. The Braves team has no guts and have already choked off there WC lead and I expect there pain and suffering will be over today. No need for them to load up and go to St. Louis for an ass whipping for 1 game. Chipper Jones has some hunting to do and Derek Lowe has some drinking to do and the rest need to call there mama's. All the Braves are talking this "whoa is me" attitude. Saying things like they are victims. Chipper actually said things like.. "you never expect this to happen to you" and "this is like living a bad dream" huh? The only saving grace for Atlanta is Hudson is pitching and he is the only bulldog on the team.... but you still have to score some runs to win. Last, but not least Philly is actually playing for something.. The new franchis record in wins 102 with a win today. Remember Philly did not win a game after they clinched until the last game of the series with the Mets setting up today.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Gotta love Phillies OVER 3 (-105)

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Yeah, watch freakin' Blanton shut them down.....sick.

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Bravos win tonight, Hudson is their rock, he'll get them to the one-game playoff

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a trap line. They are trying to fool people into the Braves here. Take the Phils + money and laugh all the way to a winner.

BennyFang

Quote Originally Posted by msj0001 View Post
    Bravos win tonight, Hudson is their rock, he'll get them to the one-game playoff
    Impossible for Braves to win if they don't score. They might not score in a slow pitch softball game.

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Quote Originally Posted by BennyFang View Post
    Impossible for Braves to win if they don't score. They might not score in a slow pitch softball game.

Oh...They'll score alright. Joe Blanton is a dumb fat asshole, he sucks. It will be 4-2 Bravos

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Always bet 200 favorites and never 200 dogs, then good luck ask your bankroll pisses one you

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Phillies always try to win games they shouldn't care about.

All of the pressure is on Atlanta and they haven't been hitting.

Philly might not be a bad play.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

I really hope the Braves lose. They offer nothing to being in the playoffs.

BennyFang

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    I really hope the Braves lose. They offer nothing to being in the playoffs.
    I thought about this while the Cards were down 5-0 last night and the Braves were on their way to losing.....what if both teams had lost out (Braves still could) and Braves backed in? Would there be a big celebration with champagne flowing in the Braves locker room?

We'll never find out, if the Braves make it now, it will have to be after they actually win a baseball game.

prop215
    prop215's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

Read some where that Hudson era at home is 1.00...last 5 haves or somethin

bringdownthehous
    bringdownthehous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Yoo guys I just got some news that blanton is pitching anywhere from 2-4 innings today them hamels is coming in for a couple innings of work...atlanta hasnt been able to hit, phillies bats are hot....Im 100% riding phillies tonight, not saying theyre def gonna win or anything but good value in a nationally televised game with division rivals colliding one to keep the other out...

Looking to parlay Phillies with Orioles tonight....$30 to win $180

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bringdownthehous View Post
    Yoo guys I just got some news that blanton is pitching anywhere from 2-4 innings today them hamels is coming in for a couple innings of work...atlanta hasnt been able to hit, phillies bats are hot....Im 100% riding phillies tonight, not saying theyre def gonna win or anything but good value in a nationally televised game with division rivals colliding one to keep the other out...

Looking to parlay Phillies with Orioles tonight....$30 to win $180
    just fade this guy

BennyFang

Quote Originally Posted by prop215 View Post
    Read some where that Hudson era at home is 1.00...last 5 haves or somethin
    This out of the local paper here in ATL:

At Turner Field, Hudson is a different sort of beast: 10-4 with a 2.29 ERA in 18 starts, including 9-3 with a 1.99 ERA and .194 opponents’ average in his past 16.
    In his past five home starts, Hudson is 4-0 with a 1.00 ERA and .189 OA.

bringdownthehous

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    just fade this guy
    We'll see what happens man...you seem to know a whole bunch man, cuz no way phils will win today right because atlanta needs this game and theyve just been hitting oh so well havnt they?...

I never said they were a lock you shmuck...talk to me after the Os and Phils win tonight

bringdownthehous

and I was trying to help giving people info letting them know blanton was only going a couple innings and hamels was getting work...

your post was very helpful to everyone wasnt it?....

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laughing so hard I am
    Crying .....just fade this guy, aka eat s*** balls donk hooligan , frame it ( Jim Rome style, Now I'm done)

bringdownthehous

Hey Husker and Gambler....I never like calling people out, but since you guys were such douchebags when I was just trying to help people and give advice saying there was good value in Phillies and Orioles and I said that a parlay of them pays 6:1

No need to be a**holes when someones trying to help and give advice, I guess karmas a bitch cuz by the looks of your post you faded me and bet Braves and Red Sox

Jus tryna help a brotha out and point out some good info before the game, best of luck the rest of the way

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

oi you're a long term loser I can see it in your post history, just consider yourself lucky today schmuck.
    Points Awarded:

ACoochy gave GAMBLOR777 500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

1017BrickSquad
    1017BrickSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4273

bringdownthehouse just made both of you his b*tches....nice hit tonight brotha

bringdownthehous

thanks man appreciate it...good luck with your plays this playoffs, gonna be some great games comin up