spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol pretty friggin nervous, I put a big chunk on this.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    lol pretty friggin nervous, I put a big chunk on this.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I wouldn't watch it if you put too much on it and can't handle the stress. Will just cut years off your life and won't change the result.

I actually like that Humber got into some trouble and settled down nicely. Usually a good trend for a good quality start. Just my two cents.

spladle08

get the first inning over with jesus... dont load the bases

spladle08

priskilla ur awesome, love the confidence lets go!

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    priskilla ur awesome, love the confidence lets go!
    I guess I try to be positive. I'm extremely excited that Morrow walked the bases loaded.. but on the plus side, there are 2 outs? Ha...

priskilla22

Nice job Morrow.

Now settle down Humber and Morrow.

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Good to get out of that inning

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$hfloW View Post
    Good to get out of that inning
    I'm glad no Konerko and no Dunn today. Dunn is worthless usually, but he is capable of a 3 run jack at any time. Not much pop in the White Sox lineup and the Jays lineup falls off big time after Bautista.

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Don't start gloating yet. He struck a guy out and got a nice double play ball to escape with little damage.

Gloating?? I'm on the UNDER, YOU MORON (and TOR). I guess you missed my thread, as it doesn't quite scream out for attention like a lonely little boy who's friends just went to college and left him to dawdle in his mommy's house. When someone is attn-starved and insecure, seeking outward approval for their frail ego, they start a thread with the word "LOCK" (in caps) 3x. When someone has none of the above issues, the thread is simply titled "9/28 plays". There's no glitter on it, so maybe you didn't notice.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

1 Run scored in first inning therefore 9 runs total projected sorry guys, rip up those tickets...

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    Gloating?? I'm on the UNDER, YOU MORON (and TOR). I guess you missed my thread, as it doesn't quite scream out for attention like a lonely little boy who's friends just went to college and left him to dawdle in his mommy's house. When someone is attn-starved and insecure, seeking outward approval for their frail ego, they start a thread with the word "LOCK" (in caps) 3x. When someone has none of the above issues, the thread is simply titled "9/28 plays". There's no glitter on it, so maybe you didn't notice.
    You are taking this thread too seriously. If you can't see the sarcasm in the thread title, I guess you just aren't very intelligent.

That being said, I haven't been posting here long, so the fact you have an issue with me when this is my 2nd thread I've ever started really points to what kind of demeanor you have. I only took a couple of psych classes in college, but angry little boys like yourself usually have lots of reasons to be angry. So I feel bad for you.

Humber settled down.

MrShrink

I actually like that Humber got into some trouble and settled down nicely. Usually a good trend for a good quality start.
    I thought it was usually a good sign to see him start well.... I have a new nickname for you: "DIET GRAVY"... because that's how logical you are.

priskilla22

I thought it was usually a good sign to see him start well.... I have a new nickname for you: "DIET GRAVY"... because that's how logical you are.
    He has given up 1 ER in the first 2 innings... That is starting well enough for me. I wasn't praying for him to pitch a 9 inning complete game shut out....

priskilla22

I am betting the lineups a little bit more than the pitchers for this under.

The Jays have a good lineup, when everyone is in there... but no Lind, no Encarnacion, and the middle of their solid lineup is gone.

And the White Sox are half the team they usually are without Konerko in there.

MrShrink

Dude, this whole "I'm gonna just ACT like I know what I'm talking about" schtick, with baseball and psycho-analysis, is sooooooo transparent. Give it up. All of the adults in the room can see right through it. Stating that someone is angry does not make it so, no matter how much you think it makes you look bigger. It's just an easy backdoor when your wrongness has cornered you and your flailing-about no longer keeps your nose above the sand.

priskilla22

Dude, this whole "I'm gonna just ACT like I know what I'm talking about" schtick, with baseball and psycho-analysis, is sooooooo transparent. Give it up. All of the adults in the room can see right through it. Stating that someone is angry does not make it so, no matter how much you think it makes you look bigger. It's just an easy backdoor when your wrongness has cornered you and your flailing-about no longer keeps your nose above the sand.
    I'm pretty sure that anyone who has read through this thread can see that you are posting in a very angry tone, and being quite aggressive to an anonymous poster on the internet who you've never interacted with.

No one asked you to come into my thread and be so angry. It is just what you did.

And just to be honest about something, the fact you got so upset and acted like it was the end of the world because Humber gave up 1 ER in the first inning really shows your betting inexperience.

priskilla22

Morrow looks good.

1-0 Jays, to the top of the 3rd.

MrShrink

I'm pretty sure that anyone who has read through this thread can see that you are posting in a very angry tone, and being quite aggressive to an anonymous poster on the internet who you've never interacted with. No one asked you to come into my thread and be so angry. It is just what you did. And just to be honest about something, the fact you got so upset and acted like it was the end of the world because Humber gave up 1 ER in the first inning really shows your betting inexperience.

You sound like you drink peach schnapps, DIET GRAVY.

priskilla22

You sound like you drink peach schnapps, DIET GRAVY.
    If you behave in person like you do online, you probably have no friends.

Jcm144
    Jcm144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 612

I like the under and a win for the Jays, wish I got action on it in time

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Online behaviors shows lots about people. They also tend to say lots of racist, homophobic and discriminatory comments they would never say in public. Its pretty gross.

Ca$hfloW

Full count walks

mattyheisman
    mattyheisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

I have the Jays, but Morrow doesn't look very sharp...

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by 815Sox View Post
    Online behaviors shows lots about people. They also tend to say lots of racist, homophobic and discriminatory comments they would never say in public. Its pretty gross.
    Oh that is definitely true, just read the ESPN game boards sometimes and you'll see tons of those idiots.

For this guy, he started antagonizing me in this thread for no reason so logic would tell me he is just unhappy. Why would I want anyone to be unhappy?

Online personas are definitely an interesting subject. I didn't start this thread for attention, I capitalized LOCK twice to kind of joke about it, but this is a big play of mine and I knew I'd have some time to kill at work while this game was on and figured I could discuss the in game action in this thread after it was created.

But he has a problem with me or something...

MrShrink

Nope... overestimated you. Sound like more of a bacardi razz kinda guy.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by mattyheisman View Post
    I have the Jays, but Morrow doesn't look very sharp...
    He looked sharp in the second... but yeah, not great innings in the first or 3rd...

Luckily, the White Sox lineup is bad enough to not have made him pay... hopefully that continues.

Ca$hfloW

Oh that is definitely true, just read the ESPN game boards sometimes and you'll see tons of those idiots.

For this guy, he started antagonizing me in this thread for no reason so logic would tell me he is just unhappy. Why would I want anyone to be unhappy?

Online personas are definitely an interesting subject. I didn't start this thread for attention, I capitalized LOCK twice to kind of joke about it, but this is a big play of mine and I knew I'd have some time to kill at work while this game was on and figured I could discuss the in game action in this thread after it was created.

Just forget about it man I'm on your side but really it's pointless to complain about it because he will just continue to do it. Ignore him and he will go away, let's concentrate on this game.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$hfloW View Post
    Just forget about it man I'm on your side but really it's pointless to complain about it because he will just continue to do it. Ignore him and he will go away, let's concentrate on this game.
    Agreed. Morrow gets out of the 3rd thanks to De Aza's running mistake. Hopefully he gets it together because if he doesn't walk people, the White Sox aren't going to do much.

MrShrink

Quote Originally Posted by 815Sox View Post
    At least you're not dumb enough to do exactly what those pieces of trash do and lump me in with all of the other racists and homophobes. You and Diet Gravy should crack a zima sometime. I might be able to find a case for ya on ebay or in the former czech republic black market or something.

priskilla22

8 walks combined in the game, only 3 hits. LOL.

Make that 8 walks and a HBP...

priskilla22

At least you're not dumb enough to do exactly what those pieces of trash do and lump me in with all of the other racists and homophobes. You and Diet Gravy should crack a zima sometime. I might be able to find a case for ya on ebay or in the former czech republic black market or something.
    So I guess your thing is suggesting other men drink girly beers? Does that make you feel better? Ha... moving on.

priskilla22

Gordon Beckham with the HR.

LOL, that worthless ****. I wonder when the Sox will give up on him.

MrShrink

"Oh, my, Gladys.... Yes, that definitely is true... What has happened to this world that we live ie? Could you pass the lumps, please, dear? I'd like to sweeten my Rumplemintz..."

"You don't want anyone to be unhappy, deary!! Not you!!! You merely want them to give you a healthy dollup of the breast milk your mammy never gave you!!! And if they don't supply it, there must be something wrong with THEM!! After all, you're soooo cute and allllways right... and that's YOUR illusion... Don't ever let anyone take that away from you!!"

priskilla22

U mad, bro?

Ca$hfloW

Dang home run

First 12345 Last