isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Cardinals are Looking Good

Fortunately Albert has come back to make everything better!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

they have lost 8 games in a row. kc is comming into busch next, so that should stop the bleeding.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    they have lost 8 games in a row. kc is comming into busch next, so that should stop the bleeding.
    Not with the way the Royals are playing in interleague. Im going to love those +200 and ups. St. Louis seems to have a problem with their pitching. It just went to sheit all at once.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Cardinals almost gift wrapped one for the Indians tonight, but came back in the 9th. Maybe this will turn them around finally.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    The Cardinals almost gift wrapped one for the Indians tonight, but came back in the 9th. Maybe this will turn them around finally.
    You could say the Indians gift wrapped tonights game for the Cardinals as well. With the two errors in the bottom of the 9th, sealed it for the red birds.

Kelly Shoppach drops a pop up over homeplate that allows the tying run get to 2nd base, and then Jhonny Peralta over throws the 1st basemen to let the game winning run score with 2 outs in the inning.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion

Ill, I was there last night. I gotta tell ya: these dudes are strugglin' mightily. And Larussa is squeezin' them. Larussa made 4 pitching changes in the Top of the 8th (Flores, Looper, Tyler Johnson then Izzy). Talk about squeezin' blood out of a turnip!!!!! Probably the worst play of the night is when Taguchi doesn't come up with the Texas Leaguer in left and throws to the wrong base which allows the go-ahead run to move to 3rd. Next batter hits a sac fly to make it 4-3 Injuns. Just plain dumb.

Just as a note: Carpenter did something to himself in the Top of 7 against the Injuns. I'm checking the news now to see if anything has been reported. Carp pitched great last night but if he aint right, this could get real ugly. They'll need the All Star Break to stop the bleeding.

The good part is that I believe the NL Central is an absolute mess so the Cards could still rebound and win the division. But they got a fluke win last night to stop an 8 game losing streak where, to be fair, they were really outmatched in the majority of those games.

E

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by EBone
    Just as a note: Carpenter did something to himself in the Top of 7 against the Injuns. I'm checking the news now to see if anything has been reported.
    This all I could find on that Ebone. Found in on the Cardinal page at MLB.com. Does not sound to serious. Good thing for the Cardinal fans.

Starter Chris Carpenter pitched seven ace-quality innings, allowing one run on five hits, but got the no-decision. He experienced some cramping in his right hand, but played it down afterwards.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    This all I could find on that Ebone. Found in on the Cardinal page at MLB.com. Does not sound to serious. Good thing for the Cardinal fans.
    That's nothing a little Midol can't take care of.