laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Cards burned me tonight!

Lol...definitely pulling for these guys but they always find a way to burn me.....had a 3 team if with Cards as my main play...followed by mnf under 44.5 and skins +3....burn!

and to make matters worse my worst wk this season probably came when I played cards (in stl) 3 straight games for a couple dimes a game and the dodgers swept um if I recall! Lol. These guys have a way of burning me....and its funny the braves on the other end....granted I've stayed away from them these past few weeks have made me the most money out of any team this season! Go figure.

mhalkiadak
    mhalkiadak's Avatar Become A Pro!

i feel you man i had stl in 3 different parlays and everything hit but them.....

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

add me to the list. had them and phils parlayed. thought stl would catch up to atl tonight. boy was i wrong.

laclippers504

What do you think.....if dotel fields the 1st bunt cleanly would he have got the runner @ 3rd?

mhalkiadak

no!!!
    hes a ******* bumb!

mhalkiadak

he botched it twice!!!!!!!

mhalkiadak

and what the fukc was yadier thinking!!! maybe if he didnt admire the shot he hit he would of been on third base to begin with instead he gets caught up at third later on a gb to the pitcher unbelievable .....then that other dipshyt gets caaught stealing......way to ruin a potential big inning

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

They have burned me all year i cant play them anymore they cant be trusted.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by mhalkiadak View Post
    and what the fukc was yadier thinking!!! maybe if he didnt admire the shot he hit he would of been on third base to begin with instead he gets caught up at third later on a gb to the pitcher unbelievable .....then that other dipshyt gets caaught stealing......way to ruin a potential big inning
    Horrile baserunning capped off wth one of the worse base runners percentage wise getting caught stealing.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Cards killed my 3 teamer and Brewers killed my 4 teamer...

kuma_eagles
    kuma_eagles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

me too...screwed them, and if they didn't want to win why bother to tie the game?

i was on under 8 too

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by kuma_eagles View Post
    me too...screwed them, and if they didn't want to win why bother to tie the game?

i was on under 8 too
    Shit at least you got 2 losers out of the way today....so you'll be due for 2 winners manana..but watch...of course I'll probably lay off them tomorrow and they will win lol

kuma_eagles
    kuma_eagles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Shit at least you got 2 losers out of the way today....so you'll be due for 2 winners manana..but watch...of course I'll probably lay off them tomorrow and they will win lol
    lol i hope things work like this yeah i'm done with the cards and i'm pretty sure they'll win tmrw

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I had the Cards for 3x, buried.

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah the cardinals find a way to mush me everytime. Holliday burned me years ago on that dropped ball that would have ended the game.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by mhalkiadak View Post
    I thought the same exact thing. he was staring at that ball for at least 5 seconds before he figured out he should have been running. Someone like Michael Bourn could have made that a possible inside the park home run with the time the ball was in the air, and the way it landed afterwards.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

In the last week they blow a 4 run lead in the 9th inning to the out of contention, playing out the string NY Mets. They proceed to play liefeless baseball and get luckey to beat the Chicago Scrubs 2 out of 3.. They then lose to a AA team that has lost over 100 games when they know the team they are chasing has lost. Big opportunity down the drain. That is all you need to know about the 2011 St Louis Cardinals. They are not playoff worthy by any means. The schedule could not have set up any better for them to make the post season and they blow it.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I'm glad I stayed away from them, I almost pulled the trigger on it though

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    In the last week they blow a 4 run lead in the 9th inning to the out of contention, playing out the string NY Mets. They proceed to play liefeless baseball and get luckey to beat the Chicago Scrubs 2 out of 3.. They then lose to a AA team that has lost over 100 games when they know the team they are chasing has lost. Big opportunity down the drain. That is all you need to know about the 2011 St Louis Cardinals. They are not playoff worthy by any means. The schedule could not have set up any better for them to make the post season and they blow it.
    Well said man

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Do the Cards win tonight?

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

houston ml

kanapad
    kanapad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5293

Quote Originally Posted by steady hustlin View Post
    Yeah the cardinals find a way to mush me everytime. Holliday burned me years ago on that dropped ball that would have ended the game.
    I remember that one ......in LA , playoffs........I was pissed..........still in my opinion they will take it tonite....