TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

braves friday

discuss

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think there is value in the Braves at +105 especially with Hudson pitching in what I call a must win

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

look at how all the other must win teams did today. **** baseball lol

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by stuntin909 View Post
    look at how all the other must win teams did today. **** baseball lol
    Very simply put! God job!

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I definitely WILL NOT be playing the braves because of a must win situation. They've been in must win mode for about a week, and well they've had a terrible week. I do however lean the braves today for the following reasons:

Tim Hudson has been the ACE of the staff and he is pitching lights out. He can go out and throw 8 to 9 innings allowing one run at any moment.

Strasburg is still on a pitch count and will not be deep into the ball game. Though the Nats have a good bullpen, the more relievers that are used, the more I like my chances for runs to be scored late

Braves have had success against Strasburg (surprising since they struggle with flame throwers) as he is 0-1 with a 4.76 ERA

This is no lock for sure, but getting +money with Hudson is almost like a no-brainer.

I say take Atlanta tonight

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Strasburg is on a pitch count. Most likely wil not go longer than 4 or 5 innings.

So Braves have an advantage for the last 4 innings.

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by SportGTI View Post
    I definitely WILL NOT be playing the braves because of a must win situation. They've been in must win mode for about a week, and well they've had a terrible week. I do however lean the braves today for the following reasons:

Tim Hudson has been the ACE of the staff and he is pitching lights out. He can go out and throw 8 to 9 innings allowing one run at any moment.

Strasburg is still on a pitch count and will not be deep into the ball game. Though the Nats have a good bullpen, the more relievers that are used, the more I like my chances for runs to be scored late

Braves have had success against Strasburg (surprising since they struggle with flame throwers) as he is 0-1 with a 4.76 ERA

This is no lock for sure, but getting +money with Hudson is almost like a no-brainer.

I say take Atlanta tonight
    This^^ is why I like Atlanta.