..but not at all in the way I expected---can you believe the Orioles? Pap was one pitch away from getting out of that 8th

how many more games will boston win?

9/21 home vs O's Becket vs Hunter (think boston takes this one)
9/22 at Yanks
9/23 at Yanks
9/24 at Yanks Burnett (think this too)
9/25 at Yanks
9/26 at O's
9/27 at O's
9/28 at O's

* oh and anyone catch schill's comment haha

“I don’t think they’re going to make it,” Schilling said in an interview on Boston sports radio station WEEI. “I don’t know they have the horses. I hope they do, I want them to, but I think there’s been a huge momentum shift and I can see Tampa winning out.”

“It’s kind of crashing down around them,” Schilling said. “Somebody asked me last night about them making the playoffs and I said, ‘You know how I feel about these guys, you know how I feel about Terry (Francona) ... I don’t want them to make the playoffs because I don’t think they have a chance to go anywhere.’ I don’t think they’re physically going to be able to compete.

“From a pitching perspective you’ve got Josh (Beckett) and you’ve got Jon (Lester) and they’re going to have to be perfection. Honestly, I think if you’re going to get through October you’re going to have to bring your No. 1 back and throw three guys in a five-game series and three guys in a seven-game series.”

"I don’t give a s---,” Francona said. “I don’t even know what you’re talking about.”