Racks on Racks
    Racks on Racks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

9/20 Parlay - feedback?

I'm thinking about throwing a couple units on:

Giants/Dodgers Under 5.5 (-110)
    Cardinals (-185)
    D-Backs (-250)

What do you guys think? No bashing, hate, or trash-talking. I respect all feedback. Way I see it is:

Lincecum/Kershaw are both solid pitchers. Kershaw is going for the CY Young and Lincecum is pitching to get his boys to the playoffs. Low scoring game.

Cardinals are on fire, and they are playing with more heart than any team in the league in my opinion. Mets have nothing to play for, I'll be surprised if they even show up.

And DBacks want to widen their lead on SF before they come to Phoenix so they win another this evening.

Let me know!

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cardinals (-185) - The way I see this matchup is that the NY Mets have turned on the season and could care less for playing for their manager; in fact, they probably would love to see Atlanta not in the playoffs and thus may "lay" down in this game. I don't expect a huge fight out of the Mets and love this play. The only reason I'm not playing it is that it has too much juice for me unless I parlay (which I'm trying to stay away from)

Giants/Dodgers U5.5 (-110) - This one actually scares me a bit. 5 runs is a very small amount, and though both Kershaw and Lincecum can be lights out, I actually see this one around 7 to 8 runs. Lincecum has been tiring of late and could give up a few in the latter innings. Question is, could Kershaw throw a gem going for the CY young and wanting to keep his rivals out of the playoffs (now only 3.5 back for the Giants). Just my thoughts as this is the one that scares me.

I haven't capped the Dbacks yet, but got to love them with Hudson on the mound.

BOL on your play; i'll be rooting for ya racks

Racks on Racks
    Racks on Racks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. The Giants/Dodgers line is close, but the last three times these pitchers have faced each other they have kept it under 5.5, so hopefully past performances hold true.

BOL to you as well!

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I like all the plays but I'm not going to go crazy on the 2 I like best (Cards/SF-LA U5.5). Obviously the Snakes are superior to the Pirates but the price is so high, Cards in must-win mode so you hope good Edwin shows up and as far as the total you do have to like it considering the pitching match-up but something like a 3-run bomb quickly puts the low number in question.

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Giants/Dodgers - The under always looks good with these 2 Cy Young worthy pitchers going at it. The Giants batting is finally on fire though but the one day break they had might of cooled them down.

Cardinals - I like this pick, I also have them on 1 of my parlays today.

Diamondbacks - Just hope their offense gets going after a rough week, I would of picked the Under instead.