TruePicks
    TruePicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB - 17/09/2011 - Picks

Arizona Diamondbacks @ San Diego Padres
    Pick: Arizona Diamondbacks ML , 1,69 Pinnacle

The Arizona Diamondbacks will start tonight with pitcher Josh Collmenter who has a season record of 9 victorys and 9 losses with 3,40 ERA and the San Diego Padres will start tonight with pitcher Wade LeBlanc who has a season record of 3 victorys and 5 losses with 5,43 ERA.

The Arizona Diamondbacks are the better team on the offense, they have great batters and can make runs easyly and with the pitcher matchup goes for me to the Arizona Diamondbacks here I believe that they will the game that because the San Diego Padres are not a good offense team and have some struggle to put runs game after game, so pick here the Moneyline for the Arizona Diamondbacks

NY Mets @ Atlanta Braves
    Pick: Atlanta Braves ML , 1,59 on William Hill

The NY Mets will start tonight with pitcher R.A. Dickey who has a season record of 8 victorys and 12 losses with 3,43 ERA and the Atlanta Braves will start tonight with pitcher Tim Hudson who has a season record of 14 victorys and 10 losses with 3,32 ERA.

After the big loss yesterday against the NY Mets the Atlanta Braves must win this one because they are playing at home and are the better team and need to win games to go to the playoffs. I believe that they will win tonight because Tim Hudson is a very solid pitcher and can bring the offense from the Braves rolling so I see great value on the Moneyline for them.

Good Luck

TruePicks
    TruePicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta WON
    Arizona LOSS