laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Brewers are idiots...

Both Fielder and K Rod making comments that they shouldn't be making at this point in the season. Can't stand this team to begin with. Hope Cards catch them and even if they don't. Its a first round exit. I would hate to be a Brewers fan cheering for Fielder, Morgan, K Rod on a daily basis. Garbage guys with no character.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. Prince Fielder is completely out of line saying he probably won't be back.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is he going to go ? all of the big spenders are set at first base...Dodgers arent taking on that kind of salary, neither will the angels... does he really want to chase every last dollar and end up on the cubs ?

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Where is he going to go ? all of the big spenders are set at first base...Dodgers arent taking on that kind of salary, neither will the angels... does he really want to chase every last dollar and end up on the cubs ?
    Based on what I've seen, yes, I believe he wants to chase every last dollar, and this comments don't suggest otherwise.

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

T Plush!!!!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Both Fielder and K Rod making comments that they shouldn't be making at this point in the season. Can't stand this team to begin with. Hope Cards catch them and even if they don't. Its a first round exit. I would hate to be a Brewers fan cheering for Fielder, Morgan, K Rod on a daily basis. Garbage guys with no character.
    Isn't it awesome

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, I can't believe he would say what everyone else already knows...what a terrible person

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I mean you don't say that right before the playoffs... think it sure... but right now he should be concerened with helping his teammates win the world series and just tell the reporter no comment.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    I mean you don't say that right before the playoffs... think it sure... but right now he should be concerened with helping his teammates win the world series and just tell the reporter no comment.
    Eh, whatever. Every real Brewer fan knows that Prince is gone next year, I dont know of anyone who is actually upset about the fact that Prince just came out and said what we already know. Doesnt change anything about this year, the better he plays the rest of the way the more money he gets.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Yeah, I can't believe he would say what everyone else already knows...what a terrible person

yeah it sucks to root for the smallest market team in baseball that still manages to get 3 million in attendance; and has a ton of fun, good-character guys to root for

if the worst thing you can say about a brewer is that he made a comment that he might not be here next season then i'll take it!

or would you rather have guys like manny ramirez, barry bonds, etc etc...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jacobyy

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    i guess it's much better being a clippers fan? where even the FANS run on the court with knives

gotta love those high-character guys like willie warren, eric bledsoe, etc etc

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

everyone knew fielder wouldn't be back, its refreshing for once to have a player saying that. instead of saying 'we will see what happens' or, ' i dunno, i love the fans here' i will take the lets wait and see'. so thanks fielder.

as for k-rod again. why is it so hard to understand. of course he would rather be closing out games, instead of being a set up man. no huge surprise about that.

i love that you think morgan and k-rod have 'zero' character, and you don't know them one bit from what you read on sports site, and from your view point as a fan. that is pretty short sited, and ignorant.

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I'm rooting for the Brewers and Rangers to make the World Series. I think Prince is a good guy as is his father. If someone has a problem with honesty then that's their problem not Prince's.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Shack View Post
    I'm rooting for the Brewers and Rangers to make the World Series. I think Prince is a good guy as is his father. If someone has a problem with honesty then that's their problem not Prince's.
    I think "Prince" has disowned his father.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    everyone knew fielder wouldn't be back, its refreshing for once to have a player saying that. instead of saying 'we will see what happens' or, ' i dunno, i love the fans here' i will take the lets wait and see'. so thanks fielder.

as for k-rod again. why is it so hard to understand. of course he would rather be closing out games, instead of being a set up man. no huge surprise about that.

i love that you think morgan and k-rod have 'zero' character, and you don't know them one bit from what you read on sports site, and from your view point as a fan. that is pretty short sited, and ignorant.

I/O

Hey Mike

Why not just compare the Brewers to Hitler or Stalin while you're at it?

I'm sure you could wrap your arms around them EVEN TIGHTER then

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Don't know what the hell is so funny.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    I think "Prince" has disowned his father.

Big Daddy stole Prince's signing money (200K) and gambled it away

milwaukee mike

i'm not sure "everyone" knows fielder won't be back.
    and what's the big loss? the brewers have always been able to find a big 1st baseman that can smack a bunch of homers even when they weren't spending any money (jaha/burnitz/sexson/overbay).

"everyone" figured reggie white wouldn't come to the packers, cc/greinke wouldn't come to the brewers, etc etc

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Go Cards!

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Going to Toronto hopefully

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Hey Mike

Why not just compare the Brewers to Hitler or Stalin while you're at it?

I'm sure you could wrap your arms around them EVEN TIGHTER then
    i/o was the original poster a hitler or stalin fan? i thought his handle was laclippers504 not adolfhitler504

and i guess you believe everything you see on tv and read in the history books about how evil hitler and stalin were. do you know any germans or russians? they must be so EVIL because they all followed such EVIL guys.
    amazing how EVIL everyone we want to make money fighting is and how good germans and russians became once we wanted to attack all those EVIL muslims...

laclippers504

Prince and his dad don't even speak to my knowledge

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i'm not sure "everyone" knows fielder won't be back.
    and what's the big loss? the brewers have always been able to find a big 1st baseman that can smack a bunch of homers even when they weren't spending any money (jaha/burnitz/sexson/overbay).

"everyone" figured reggie white wouldn't come to the packers, cc/greinke wouldn't come to the brewers, etc etc
    Go back to 1990,nobody thought Dwight Dewey Evans would leave Boston to go to Baltimore.

I understand different circumstances and all, Dewey at the end of his career and stuff.
    Would it shock anybody if washed up Posada signs 1 year deal with somebody else next season?