twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell me how a team like the yankess..

Tell me how a team like the yankees who can get 3 grand slams in a single game and who have all of the talent that they do are struggling getting a single run against seattle it just dosnt make sense it seems like they are struggling badly

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

ballpark is bigger? i don't know why granderson can't hit tonight though, and why can't they ever work a walk or something?

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    ballpark is bigger? i don't know why granderson can't hit tonight though, and why can't they ever work a walk or something?
    I know what is he 0-5 i dont think he got on base yet did he?There have been plenty of opportunities to score and they just cant finish. To me it makes no sense

twelvejewelz

4 total hits against seattle?? this is the fcukin yankees we are talking about. I wish they didnt take the game off live betting on my sites i really wanted to cancel my yankees bet out and take seattle there gona end it here im sure

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

i like mariners chances especially with wade on the mound

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

that marinerdid not catch that ball, they replayed it on MLB network, he trapped it fuk mariners just won

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    i like mariners chances especially with wade on the mound
    Yea the mariners are a

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

sometimes whitesox hitters can't make even 3-4 hits...I remember a no-hitter day (against Liriano. first complete game in his career) actually I like this guys, Quentin,Pierzynski, Alex,Konerko etc...but they are more strange than yankees hitters IMO

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Can't figure out the Yankees.....fade or tail, I'm something like 1-7 on their games in the last month. They smack king Felix around but can't touch Vargas. That's baseball....