brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Attention: All Sharps on This Site

the philadelphia phillies are a great team to fade against bad teams right now

they're gonna end up losing at least 2 of 3 to the astros, have lost 3 of their last 4 games against the marlins, only won 2 of 3 against the mutts and lost 2 of 3 to the nationals. For some reason they don't give a sht about winning games against triple A caliber clubs, they only want to sweep the braves and damn near sweep the brewers in a 4 game series on the road

I don't have the balls to play some +250 line with a minor league level pitcher facing one of the big 3 of the phillies, but there's a lot of money to be made doing that right now for those who do have it

Last edited by brahmabull117; 09-13-11 at 10:03 PM.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    the philadelphia phillies are a great team to fade against bad teams right now

they're gonna end up losing at least 2 of 3 to the astros, have lost 3 of their last 4 games against the marlins, only won 2 of 3 against the mutts and lost 2 of 3 to the redskins. For some reason they don't give a sht about winning games against triple A caliber clubs, they only want to sweep the braves and damn near sweep the brewers in a 4 game series on the road

I don't have the balls to play some +250 line with a minor league level pitcher facing one of the big 3 of the phillies, but there's a lot of money to be made doing that right now for those who do have it

so youre calling that the phils are going to lose 2 games in this astros series when they're down 2-5 in the 9th, having already lost one game.

and i think they beat the redskins last time they played.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Solid perspective from a guy that gets a bad rap for playing heavy favs. I'm not on the level of playing guys like Happ on the ML pitching for a minor-league caliber club but tonight there were a few good opportunities to take marginal pitchers on the RL at +money.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rock, think the game tonight started at 8 ET not 11 ET ... real sharp calling for 2 of 3 after they take G1

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The Phils played the Redskins?

What about the Brewers? They're playing like dogshit lately, yet you took them tonight on the RL.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

This thread is funny. I love kids who think they have it all figured out.

Also, why don't you post threads like this before the game not in the top of the 9th?

Phils are coasting the rest of the way. The Astros have young players trying to earn a spot for next year. At +200 it was an easy gamble.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    This thread is funny. I love kids who think they have it all figured out.

Also, why don't you post threads like this before the game not in the top of the 9th?

Phils are coasting the rest of the way. The Astros have young players trying to earn a spot for next year. At +200 it was an easy gamble.
    Astros have been pretty solid for a while now.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The Phils played the Redskins? What about the Brewers? They're playing like dogshit lately, yet you took them tonight on the RL.
    I actually got scared on the RL and took them just on the moneyline cause of greinke's awesome home record, I can post screenshots if you like

I ended up cancelling my MIL RL bet with a COL RL Bet (Lost a bit on the juice but whatever) and just made a little bigger bet on the moneyline

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    This thread is funny. I love kids who think they have it all figured out. Also, why don't you post threads like this before the game not in the top of the 9th? Phils are coasting the rest of the way. The Astros have young players trying to earn a spot for next year. At +200 it was an easy gamble.
    I have actually discussed a couple times in several different threads how the phillies have been playing like dog sht against bad teams recently

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You went from this:

Brewers - 110 Runline against Colorado: Esmil Rogers is awful, just god awful (he's got a 7 era on the season and he's been even worse than that recently). Greinke is untouchable at home. Brewers by at least 2-4 runs
    To this:

I actually got scared on the RL and took them just on the moneyline cause of greinke's awesome home record, I can post screenshots if you like

I ended up cancelling my MIL RL bet with a COL RL Bet (Lost a bit on the juice but whatever) and just made a little bigger bet on the moneyline

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You went from this: To this:

yep, at first glance I thought this would be like a 9-0 type game but I changed my mind. Just a gut instinct that this could be a close game

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

yep, at first glance I thought this would be like a 9-0 type game but I changed my mind. Just a gut instinct that this could be a close game

Good luck. That's going to hurt if they lose SU.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

the philadelphia phillies are a great team to fade against bad teams right now they're gonna end up losing at least 2 of 3 to the astros, have lost 3 of their last 4 games against the marlins, only won 2 of 3 against the mutts and lost 2 of 3 to the nationals. For some reason they don't give a sht about winning games against triple A caliber clubs, they only want to sweep the braves and damn near sweep the brewers in a 4 game series on the road I don't have the balls to play some +250 line with a minor league level pitcher facing one of the big 3 of the phillies, but there's a lot of money to be made doing that right now for those who do have it
    What good is this thread if you're just going to announce to the forum that you're too big of a pussy to make a bet that you like?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    What good is this thread if you're just going to announce to the forum that you're too big of a pussy to make a bet that you like?
    And in the same thread, he just announced that he actually didn't bet the Brewers RL, even though in another thread it was listed as a "great MLB play."

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Doc wins tomorrow. Take it to the bank.

Avenger

I'm thinking of parlaying the Red Sox, Phillies and Giants (Lincecum) only if Giants lose today. Squarest parlay on the card.

I like it!

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I'm thinking of parlaying the Red Sox, Phillies and Giants (Lincecum) only if Giants lose today. Squarest parlay on the card. I like it!
    Think Lackey can keep the Jays under 5 runs tomorrow or are you counting on the Sox picking up where they left off tonight?

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    so youre calling that the phils are going to lose 2 games in this astros series when they're down 2-5 in the 9th, having already lost one game.

and i think they beat the redskins last time they played.

Would have been oh...100000 x's more impressive if he posted this before the series started

Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Think Lackey can keep the Jays under 5 runs tomorrow or are you counting on the Sox picking up where they left off tonight?
    Tough call, lackey is a gas can.

Better call would be to parlay Bjays and Over if you're not confidant in Lackey. there's no way Red Sox are going to let them win without a fight, but Bjays may score enough runs off lackey to win.

I still like putting the Red Sox in a small parlay with Doc and Lincecum (who lost L3, can't see him losing 4 in a row).