skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33870

Favorites should have a good day today.

I am thinking those who are going to play the favorites (including myself) today should be able to bring in a lot of money today especially PHI, STL & ATL who all lost yesterday. I'm leaning on the other favs as well for example TB, TEX, MIL, DET, LAA & NYY who all incidentally have better pitching on paper than their opponent.

With all these pennant & wildcard races as well as individual records and team records and stuff, I think those teams above should have extra motivation and win. Hopefully the dogs will take a beating today for once.

What do you guys think?

zinger
    zinger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I like STL tonite because Karstens has pitched enough this season and will probably blow it within the first three innings, like he did last time he pitched (which was against the cards). Phillies have dropped two in a row, but are 'temporarily' without Valdez and Utley. Astros have been doing well lately. I'm avoiding this game.. As for the Braves, I can't believe they lost last night after they came back in the 8th. Missed opportunities. Marlins are riding a four game winning streak, Braves on a four game losing streak. MArlins' Hand will hopefully falter and give the Braves a win.

The Tigers have been killing the White Sox. That's an easy one.. lol.

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I think so as well. I am large today on ATL, DET, and ARI. BOL Tonight

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Philly Tampa milwalkie and Detroit I don't see going down although detroits line movement is a little weird with verlander

Sambooka
    Sambooka's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATLANTA
    MILWAUKEE
    ARIZONA
    PHILLIES
    DETROIT
    YANKEES
    ST. LOUIS

All will win today