bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

baltimore orioles +131 only play tonight

britton for the orioles against niemann............rays are far overpriced here after sweeping a struggling and punchless red sox team at the moment. Niemann has struggled recently and is up against a guy who has led his team to 4 straight victories in his last starts.....

now i realize that baltimore's bullpen is terrible...especially with gregg as the closer...............but farnsworth for the rays might just be equally as bad..........

orioles +131 is the play.....expected let down game for the rays

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

This IS the play if you actually look at everything. However, the biggest factor in the game is that the Rays need to keep winning. The Orioles don't. Of course, that doesn't mean that every team that has nothing to play for is going to lose out, but still..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Like it Boss. Waiting to get a better line.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just cant play a struggling pitcher at -151.............red sox were beat up when they played the rays this weekend.....and the rays will be looking forward to the sox series coming up......ff might be a good play as well.....i think the only way tampa wins this is a late rally in the 8th or 9th.....i think +131 is good value.....orioles have been trying as of late.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Britton looks awful.