kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Which dog will win?

Astros +138 vs Nats (Lannan)

Braves +137 vs Cards (Garcia)

Brewers +134 vs Phillies (Lee)

3 LIVE DOGS. Which will cash? I may spread it out between all 3.

Astros are horrible on the road and everywhere else for that matter but they're up against the Nationals, who are not world-beaters themselves. Wandy has been pitching solidly and it could go either way.

Lowe has been pitching decently minus that dud he threw against Philly. Cards are playing well but Jaime is not in great form and thus should not be laying -150ish against a better team.

Brewers have been getting schooled by the #1 team in baseball. They should take at least one game in this series though considering their home dominance. Lee has been the best pitcher in all of baseball for the past couple months but what goes up must come down. He hasn't been sharp against the Brew Crew throughout his career and Wolf has been pitching very well in his own right. He used to be a Philly and has a decent record against his former team throughout his career. 3-2, 4.25 ERA in 6 starts.

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of the three, I like the Astros the best as they are the one sporting a pitcher that could potentially pitch a shoutout. Though Wandy is a better home pitcher, I like his chances against the Nationals tonight.

I'm a big time braves fan, and I cannot advocate taking Lowe tonight. Yes he has been pitching much better of late, but he is 1-7 lifetime against the Cardinals and Braves struggle against lefties. Plus Jaime at home is even more of a reason to lay off.

Brewers play well at home, but I don't trust Randy Wolf. He is a gas can waiting to explode. He has his games, but I'm just not feeling it tonight.

I've been horrible this baseball season, so take my input with a grain of salt. But of the three I like the stros tonight and they were actually one of my leans that I may still pull the trigger on.

Whatever you decide, I do wish you the best of luck, and I do hope the Braves win tonight (like I said I'm a huge braves fan)

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Good info man. I delved deeper into the Braves/Cards matchup and I agree. Not a good spot to back the Braves here.