High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

How did you do this year?

Been a fairly decent year for myself. Started strong, went on a few vacations and struggled to get back into it, and then managed to pick up where I started. All in all, I have made 34 units off of 175 plays at a 55% clip. I don't wager a lot of units on games like the big timers on here and I think my biggest play was 3 units or so. Also, I stuck to dogs and small favs and was able to avoid the bramaha catastrophe that temporarily took over SBR for a short while. Gotta thank a lot of you guys who shared different stat sites, weather reports, etc. Other than that, MLB.tv has been a dream. Maybe next year I'll have a little more confidence to bet more units if I am able to pick up where I left off. ...Oh, I also appreciate SBR's spreadsheet...really handy in being able to track performance. -HE

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

its not ever yet. tons of free money every day @ the books

High3rEl3m3nt

Don't know about free money, but I agree that there is still value to be found. It's pretty impressive that Golden Greek is up 200 units...lol, there's days where's he made more units than I have during the whole season.

High3rEl3m3nt

Still rolling strong in bases...probably one of my hotter streaks! My goal is to finish up 45 units, but we'll see how that goes. Still betting light and will continue to do so throughout the remainder of the season. Let's all BEAT the Books!