Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Huge series: ATL/STL. Who ya got game 1?

This is a huge series for both teams. St. Louis needs a sweep in this series to keep their slim playoff chances alive. So who ya got tonight? Braves have played 5 games in 4 nights and making a trip to their 3rd city in 3 days. St. Louis seems to always beat my Braves. I usually like to look at the SP, but really nothing to go on for either.

Line currently sits at +121/-131 at 5dimes. Has anybody got anything that can help with this decision? I'm thinking the Cards are the better play with a rook on the mound for the Bravos and a hellacious last few days on the schedule. However, I do see the Braves putting up some runs, so I guess for me, it comes down to whether I think Delgado can hold the Cards to 3 or less. Not sure if that happens.

Thoughts???

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you think Delgado can't hold them to 3 or less, play St. Louis TT O4. I think the Braves will get some runs, but I'm not confident in either team. My gut says go with the Cardinals, but the better play might be St. Louis TT O4. At worst, I think it would push

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

St. Louis is on life support. Not a huge series, IMO.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

leaning towards STL

Dukebluejms

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    St. Louis is on life support. Not a huge series, IMO.
    I agree they are pretty much finished, but a sweep gets it to 4.5 in the wildcard... It would at least make it a race.

Dukebluejms

Lines up to +136, if it keeps going that way, I think the Braves are definitely worth a shot.