Betpoints: 7617

I think Milwaukee is a good underdog call here. Best of luck

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

milwaukee definetly will show up today

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol im done posting after yesterday......................

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    lol im done posting after yesterday......................
    I hear you man. Baseball's been a burial ground for me lately.

bostonboss

when its 7-6 tigers top nine 2 out guy on second and i have cleveland +1.5 with don kelly up and he knocks the run in thats about it...cant take much more...icing on the cake valverde pitches a 1,2,3 ninth

bostonboss

next year no lies........i am going to put the teams that are playing that day on a dart board.......going to throw 3 darts.......and play those games 1 unit each til i either win or go broke.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

when its 7-6 tigers top nine 2 out guy on second and i have cleveland +1.5 with don kelly up and he knocks the run in thats about it...cant take much more...icing on the cake valverde pitches a 1,2,3 ninth
    Yep -- I'm a Tiger fan, and Don Kelly? Don fvcking Kelly? He's a .230 hitter at best. And he triples?!?!?

bostonboss

i dont know how many times i took the tigers and that guy never hit it out of the infield

bostonboss

then i have texas and instead of putting neftali feliz in to face the tough part of the lineup (with kinsler and hamilton up in top 11) that crack cocaine addict ron washington puts that scrub mark lowe in...first pitch game over......lol

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

next year no lies........i am going to put the teams that are playing that day on a dart board.......going to throw 3 darts.......and play those games 1 unit each til i either win or go broke.
    At times I feel like that's basically the best way to go. It's because with MLB -- like no other sport -- your bet is often in the hands of shitty relief pitchers who have no business being in the game. You can't say that in any other season.

bostonboss

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    At times I feel like that's basically the best way to go. It's because with MLB -- like no other sport -- your bet is often in the hands of shitty relief pitchers who have no business being in the game. You can't say that in any other season.
    ive been betting baseball for 15 yrs.............there really is no way to handicap it.....you can look at all the stats you want............but it is just way too unpredictable...........you either win big or lose big.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

then i have texas and instead of putting neftali feliz in to face the tough part of the lineup (with kinsler and hamilton up in top 11) that crack cocaine addict ron washington puts that scrub mark lowe in...first pitch game over......lol
    Same thing happened to me with Atlanta and Moylan instead of Kimbrel.

I swear managers try to lose games sometimes with the stupid decisions they make.

bostonboss

alot of strange things happen during the course of a season..............these managers have plenty of time to make important decisions as baseball is a such a slow sport...its not football or hockey whee u have to think fast......alot of these managers are overpaid........terry francona doesnt even manage during a game he just sits there eating seeds

bostonboss

well i am going to fade myself...i was intially playing the dodgers game 1 going to take the nationals.......(i know what will happen next) but oh well gl today coin

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

alot of strange things happen during the course of a season..............these managers have plenty of time to make important decisions as baseball is a such a slow sport...its not football or hockey whee u have to think fast......alot of these managers are overpaid........terry francona doesnt even manage during a game he just sits there eating seeds
    Failure is just a generally accepted practice in baseball.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I took the two unders early just for some degen action, and the Yanks TT under 6.

LTA, I think Luebke is regressing and the Pads hit pretty well on the road. I could definitely see a 5-3 or 6-3 type game there.

bostonboss

i agree with luebke

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe bet 1st 5 more often

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Anyone like the MIL/PHI under 7.5?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Cash the NYY/BAL under and the NYY TT under.

Side note (and I won't bother posting this in the homo thread because I know he has a cult-like following and I'd get jumped for posting after the fact): when a TT is .5 less at Pinny and there is no + involved, something's up. The NYY TT was 6 at BetOnline but 5.5 at Pinny with -112 on the over and -103 on the under. Even when the Yankees got to 3 very early, I knew this would cash and figured the game under (classic 9.5 trap) had a chance at cashing as well.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Wish I could have gotten 8 though...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

Wish I could have gotten 8 though...
    Yeah -- just noticed that it dropped from 8.

I don't traditionally trust Narveson much, but he's been pretty solid for a while now.

This could be a classic lefty vs. lefty pitcher's duel. Both teams rank in the bottom half of baseball vs. lefties despite their overall success this year.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

IMO it's the best under on the board. As I stated in another thread this is a statement series which usually equals tight scoring. No Howard, no Utley. On another note CarGo is back for Milwaukee which only helps the under with his defense and his offense . I'm in at 8 on this one, but paying dearly for it -120. GL on your plays

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Cash the NYY/BAL under and the NYY TT under.

Side note: when a TT is .5 less at Pinny and there is no + involved, something's up. The NYY TT was 6 at BetOnline but 5.5 at Pinny with -112 on the over and -103 on the under. Even when the Yankees got to 3 very early, I knew this would cash and figured the game under (classic 9.5 trap) had a chance at cashing as well.

Good stuff. I am starting to incorporate this into my capping more and more. What I mean is checking the team totals in comparison to the game totals. If you love a game under and both teams' TT are getting juiced on the under, that is always an encouraging sign. This was the case last night with the Brewers/Cards under and one of the reasons I felt comfortable making the game under a 4x play.

Anything else you would like to share on how you incorporate TT into capping full game totals?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

Good stuff. I am starting to incorporate this into my capping more and more. What I mean is checking the team totals in comparison to the game totals. If you love a game under and both teams' TT are getting juiced on the under, that is always an encouraging sign. This was the case last night with the Brewers/Cards under and one of the reasons I felt comfortable making the game under a 4x play.

Anything else you would like to share on how you incorporate TT into capping full game totals?
    I'm in the infant stages of it as well, but there are "hints" that Pinny specifically gives if you pay close attention. Like everything else it's far from perfect, but it's taught me quite a bit -- especially if Pinny has a TT at .5 less and the under isn't at + money.

Also, if both TT's are .5 less, the under's typically a pretty good play. Again, not perfect, but definitely worth watching.

bostonboss

nationals getting hammered at bookmaker game 2 went from -120 to -135

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Did you play NYM +108? I'm on Atl for 4U. I like Minor, but he gave up a slammy to J. Bay - 5-4 now.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

nationals getting hammered at bookmaker game 2 went from -120 to -135
    Yeah -- I don't know about that. Probably just in anticipation of a split.

Over's getting juiced pretty hard too.

bostonboss

just saw the lineups.............washington going with all starters................dodgers playing alot of bench............i think the feeling is both pitchers wont go far............dodgers burned their pen after billingsley stunk it up

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

I think its a tough card tonight. I'm trying to lay off...Milwauke +134 at home was a good lean nocoin, hope you bought some.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Playing:

MIL +115
    TOR -138

BOS/TOR under 9.5
    MIL/PHI under 7.5
    SD/ARI over 7.5

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

just saw the lineups.............washington going with all starters................dodgers playing alot of bench............i think the feeling is both pitchers wont go far............dodgers burned their pen after billingsley stunk it up
    I blew it. Value is gone there.

bostonboss

i got nattionals at -122 i just hope they play the game

12 Last