juventusfc
    juventusfc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Japanese Baseball

Ive been looking around the forum for tips on Japanese baseball, just wanted to know if anyone here follows it too. Anyhow here are my picks for tonight:

Yakult Swallows At Yokohama Bay Stars, over 6.5 - number one agianst the bottom dewllers in the central league are going for another sweep should win comfortably, but take the overs cause its much better value, as the yokohama's starting pitcher has an ERA of 5+ ( just remember this not the MLB lads, runs are quite low in this league, but this guy is horrendous) agianst the swallow's batting, its a no brainer!

Chiba Lotte Marines At Seibu Lions, over 6.5 - The seibu lions are 4-3 coming into this matchup agianst the marines who are 1-6, of all their losses 5 have exceeded 9 runs or more. Koybayashi is pitching for the marines who has an ERA of 3.41 with the lions starting pitcher posting an ERA of 4.45, coupled with the way the lions are batting (scoring 5 runs or more agianst much better pitchers), this one is an easy overs bet, but i might take the double; lions win, over 6.5.

Orix buffalos to sweep the eagles , Orix to win - Orix are my favourite team, this is a team of big swings, when they are hot they are ******* hot, and when cold, ice cold...This has been a faciniating series as the eagles were on surge coming into this series, but the buffalos have blown out of the park with 2 convincing wins, they will go for a sweep tonight. Orix have won the last 7 games, mainly thanks to their firing bats. The eagles can be deadly if their hitters wake up, but doesnt look likely as the eagles pitcher is 7-7 with an ERA of 2.65 - the orix should counter that easily...

Good luck!

ragiche
    ragiche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

Lions at Mariners = Lions win

Dragons at Giants = Dragons win

juventusfc

lions are down 2-1 top of the 3rd (looking good for overs)
    orix are pumping the shit out of the eagles up 3-0 bottom of the 2nd
    but whats going on in yokohama? the swallows down by one, bottom of the 3rd - i guess its good for the overs, 4 runs in the next inning cmon swallows!
    "Dragons at Giants = Dragons win" - the dragons have one their best pitchers on today, should win the under 5 runs is going good too, top of the 3rd 0-0

juventusfc

ohh shit, i hoped this wouldnt happen, idiot! should have taken the overs!! the eagles bats have awoken from their slumber, farrk..its gonna be a long night, im big on orix this evening.score: 3-3
    overs for the lions mariners game is pretty much done 4-1 bottom of the 3rd, i still expect the lions to pull away with a win.

juventusfc

MARINES LIONS GAME FINISHED!! 4-4 OVERS DONE!
    orix down by 1, 3-4 top of the 3rd,
    swallows 1-1, bases 3 and 2 occupied, more runs to come!

juventusfc

SWALLOWS up 4-3, that game is done too!! hope u guys went on the head to head/run line double $$$...
    i knew i should have picked the easy overs in the orix game, buts its 4-4 2out guy on 3rd and 1st..they shuld still win!!

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

I follow as well. You should check out yakyubaka.com

Right now I have Orix and Chunichi. Sweating these out...

juventusfc

cheers for link mate, orix should go out to win this one, the dragons game looking 50/50, most likely a draw. At least you'll get your money back worst case i rekcon

p.s gaints big hitters are on now top of the 9th, zero out, one on base, if the dragons can hold out here, i cant see them scoring in the next 2 inngings, either dragons win or draw...good luck!

BathingApe

Well they got Gonzalez in the DP. How long do the games last? I never know because sometimes they'll end in the ninth a draw or sometimes the 11th.

BathingApe

FFFFUUUUUUU almost a HR. BTW I'm watching the game on Justin TV. It's really frustrating watching Japan ball sometimes lol.

juventusfc

lol, yeah ive got no idea when they call it quits, why cant they just do it like in the MLB, play forever till you get a result, soto's been relieved, man he's such a good pitcher

BathingApe

Damnit, I have to go to work in 5 hours, I need to sleep lol.

juventusfc

hahaha, where in the world are you mate, its nearly 10pm here in sydney

juventusfc

looks like your free-rolling for the win in the dragons game

BathingApe

2 am in hawaii -_-

The game over after this inning?

juventusfc

yep i think so

BathingApe

I'm going to be very irritated if I stayed up for 3 hours longer than I should've and both games tie haha

BathingApe

Oh god there's a 12th inning

juventusfc

ohh sorry, they are still playing i have no idea when it will end

BathingApe

I gotta go to sleep, but we should update this thread daily. I want to get some insight and I'll share my opinions as well.

juventusfc

yeah man, that sounds awesome, lets hope all them american mlb forum superstars can help us pick out some winners in the japanese league, cause there is definately money to be made here!!

jeffjaguar
    jeffjaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha im in sydney too!

i bet japanese baseball today as well i bet all overs so went 4-1. i noticed a trend in japanese baseball where there are more overs then unders. and the overs paying good averaging 1.95. i follow the scores at flashscore

i dont bet sides in japanese baseball. i was in japan watching it everyday too bad i didnt get to buy the Tigers hat(i think that is what is called i cant remember)

juventusfc

yeah it was a good day for the overs, but never bet on overs when soto is pitching!!!
    wow, did you see that how on earth did the buffalos get out of that pickle, man talk about getting out of jail, loaded bases, zero out, and all of the eagles big hitters came out to bat, and i cant believe they didnt score here on the bottom of the 9th....overtime, i think god wants the orix buffalos to win! lol

juventusfc

Bloody hell, i guess ill take a draw, could never tell how many innings these japs are gonna play, its been called a draw in the orix/eagles game....4-4
    booked a nice win today 2-0
    lions won 7-4
    swallows have this game wrapped up at 5-3 top of the 9th
    If anyone went on the head to head line double, well done, cash that shit in!!

juventusfc

Quote Originally Posted by BathingApe View Post
    I follow as well. You should check out yakyubaka.com

Right now I have Orix and Chunichi. Sweating these out...

4 hours of sweating and some entertainment, all for nothing....lol

juventusfc

Quote Originally Posted by jeffjaguar View Post
    haha im in sydney too!

i bet japanese baseball today as well i bet all overs so went 4-1. i noticed a trend in japanese baseball where there are more overs then unders. and the overs paying good averaging 1.95. i follow the scores at flashscore

i dont bet sides in japanese baseball. i was in japan watching it everyday too bad i didnt get to buy the Tigers hat(i think that is what is called i cant remember)

btw, h2h/line was paying 3.35 to one for the seibu lions game and 3.25 to 1 in the swallows game, should have parlayed that shit; 10.8 to 1 it would have been...

its the hanshin tigers btw, they crushed the hiroshima carp today 3-9

juventusfc

Seibu Lions At Orix Buffaloes, over 6 runs - both team's offences are firing at the moment, expect a high scoring affair

Hanshin Tigers At Yakult Swallows, over 5.5 runs - The swallows are the outsiders today, good value at 2.04

Fukuoka Softbank Hawks At Chiba Lotte Marines, Hawks - Hawks are just too good here even though they are paying 1.56 - its the safest bet for tonight.

Anyhow i wont be going big on the jap baseball tonight as i have alot money tied up in the rugby league and union world cup ....GOO THE ALL BLACKS! anyone following the nrl; im on the balmain tigers 1st half win at 1.97 and ironically ive gone agianst the all blacks, 9 changes have been made to their loss at suncorp in the bledisloe cup final, ive picked up tonga +59 start at 1.92 who have been playing well in the lead up to this world cup, i hope the tongans play for pride and the all blacks just take it easy and chill out

BathingApe

Looks good to me. Let's get some money!

BathingApe

Good startstart for both overs.