Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Verlander vs. Indians

Do we lay the juice? What's do yal think? I would love some input.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

i most definately am. Day game, vs cleveland... This is a no brainer

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I took the runline.

Ca$hfloW

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    i most definately am. Day game, vs cleveland... This is a no brainer
    I know better than to think this is a no brained but I think it's a good price to get the best pitcher in the league vs a team that looks done.

jrrodriguez
    jrrodriguez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$hfloW View Post
    I know better than to think this is a no brained but I think it's a good price to get the best pitcher in the league vs a team that looks done.
    exactly what im thinking somethings up but we'll see but verlander should be putting up 0s tomorrow

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems like there a good chance of delays. i would prob stay away if that was the case. wont be around 2marro so ill have no idea so not touching it but just saying, i wouldnt run my horse out after a delay if i was in tigers spot. I mean if the weather fine i say go for it i guess but that may not be the case...BOL

lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

tigers destroyed them today i can see another shutout tomorrow again. verlander has been hot. juice doesnt scare me much worley has been below -120 last 2 games and look what happened.

lakerfan420

In contention for a pitching triple crown, Verlander will try to become the first Tigers pitcher since 1946 to win at least 10 consecutive starts Wednesday and help Detroit complete a three-game sweep of the host Cleveland Indians.

I think he gets it done tomorrow

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

indians are my largest play of the year.

Ca$hfloW

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why is that?

lakerfan420

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    interesting. tigers are the square bet of the year but i just cant resist GL LB

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i bet tigers probably put out a scrub lineup though to rest people, they played a night-day back to backer last two days, so definitely check the lineups. guarantee they wheel out brandon inge and people like that. tigers normal lineup would destroy masterson though.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$hfloW View Post
    Why is that?
    public burial

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I think this one is too much of a coinflip to play on the side. Both pitchers are great, bar none. Verlander's WAR is at 6 and Masterson's is at 5.2. Verlander is the better strike out pitcher, while Masterson is better at ground balls.

Based on the value, I think you have to go with Cleveland and Masterson or no play. There is no value on Verlander in this spot at -160 or more. If you could Verlander at -135 or even -140, that would be a fair line. However, to put Masterson at +150 at home, I think you have to roll that way. However, I believe there is weather involved with this game which could make this play highly dependent on the bullpens. To me, there are too many variables to play this one. Yet, that statement comes from the guy who played the Braves against the Phillies two days in a row, so what do I know...

I would lean to the under if you can get 7 at -120 or less and there will be no rain. If there's rain, forget it... GL in whatever you choose.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    I think this one is too much of a coinflip to play on the side. Both pitchers are great, bar none. Verlander's WAR is at 6 and Masterson's is at 5.2. Verlander is the better strike out pitcher, while Masterson is better at ground balls.

Based on the value, I think you have to go with Cleveland and Masterson or no play. There is no value on Verlander in this spot at -160 or more. If you could Verlander at -135 or even -140, that would be a fair line. However, to put Masterson at +150 at home, I think you have to roll that way. However, I believe there is weather involved with this game which could make this play highly dependent on the bullpens. To me, there are too many variables to play this one. Yet, that statement comes from the guy who played the Braves against the Phillies two days in a row, so what do I know...

I would lean to the under if you can get 7 at -120 or less and there will be no rain. If there's rain, forget it... GL in whatever you choose.

Blind Monkey
    Blind Monkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

Everything points to Det Winning except that in the crunch, we have Masterson with a better GB/FB ratio than Verlander. I would tend to go with DET as the last 3 games only, show that the GB/FB ratio as Verlander 1.64 and Masterson 1.93.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

The absolute best time to bet any team or invest in anything is when everyone is piling on, that is the best time. Load up on Detroit!

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

line is squarely favoring det

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

But then if it was minus 130 everyone would be calling it a trap... don't fade the best pitcher in baseball