pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

SUNDAYS Labor Day Weekend Special

BRAVES +122

I like this Delgado kid. This game means a lot to the Braves and Delgado is up to the challenge pitching at home. Kershaw is one of the top 5 pitchers yet I see this line to be off. It appears to me its screaming KERSHAW only -130 what a steal! It may be the right play but my money is on the Braves. I feel Dodgers may be a sucker bet.

Either way its 1 play don't go crazy over it. I have lost before. RARELY but I have. LOL Will have another play later.

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

normally i would bet on ATL but not in this position. Dodgers are on fire right now.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna go against a hot Dodgers team. This situation seems like they are begging us to take ATL here. I'm thinking Big blue.

Twisted_One
    Twisted_One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2508

The game actually doesnt mean shit to the Braves and Dodgers are clicking PLUS you're gettin Kershaw

GL

J-Ro11
    J-Ro11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno bout a 'hot Dodgers' team but I sure do hope Kershaw wins it for the Dodgers.

Extend that Philly lead

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    BRAVES +122

I like this Delgado kid. This game means a lot to the Braves and Delgado is up to the challenge pitching at home. Kershaw is one of the top 5 pitchers yet I see this line to be off. It appears to me its screaming KERSHAW only -130 what a steal! It may be the right play but my money is on the Braves. I feel Dodgers may be a sucker bet.

Either way its 1 play don't go crazy over it. I have lost before. RARELY but I have. LOL Will have another play later.

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!!!

Hope u tailed!

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Thanks again Mike for another Dog winner!!!!!!! I used to do reloads when I bet for myself. Now all I do is get payouts since I started following Pimike. In fact I'm gonna be planning my 4th trip to Vegas next month, all courtesy of Pimikesplays. Thanks again Mike. Hope to see you out there again.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rickbo528 View Post
    Thanks again Mike for another Dog winner!!!!!!! I used to do reloads when I bet for myself. Now all I do is get payouts since I started following Pimike. In fact I'm gonna be planning my 4th trip to Vegas next month, all courtesy of Pimikesplays. Thanks again Mike. Hope to see you out there again.
    Looking forward to seeing you there!

"Sic"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

GL with the plays