thekidrounder
    thekidrounder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oak/Cle after 16 innings game at NOON

959 OAKLAND ATHLETICS (L) Gonzalez, G 8.5u17 8.5u17 8.5u20 +1.5(-205)
    960 CLEVELAND INDIANS (R) Carmona, F -115 -115 / -112 -120 -1.5(+188)

What do u guys think, after a 16innings game id instantly lean to the under, which probably means take the over. But they have to play in less than 12 hours, thoughts guys?

flipside2469
    flipside2469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Over. I tried taking the under once. Got burned.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

forget the totals............carmona dominates day games

thekidrounder

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    forget the totals............carmona dominates day games
    The only thing fausto dominates is the corn dogs he smashes after he goes 4 n 2/3rds

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

The bullpens were burned up last night. If both Gio and Carmona can pitch into the 7th-8th inning, the under has a chance. However, if either bullpen has to pitch significant innings, this under is toast. With that said, I think both SP's can get it done today. Unfortunately, there are too many variables for me to make a wager here. Good luck

thekidrounder

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    The bullpens were burned up last night. If both Gio and Carmona can pitch into the 7th-8th inning, the under has a chance. However, if either bullpen has to pitch significant innings, this under is toast. With that said, I think both SP's can get it done today. Unfortunately, there are too many variables for me to make a wager here. Good luck
    Agreed LTA, to many variables, thus just lay off. Gio could go 8 or 4 and same with Fatso. I'm probably just more bothered by the fact oak pooped the bed last night multi-times and turned my solid evening into a mediocre one