Twins about to lose after being up 6-0

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Nathan is a joke

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

glad twins backers cashed. fukkin konerko fukked me on white sox tt under 4.5

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

but they won

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

fire Ozzie and fire Kenny. If Ozzie had De Aza in the line up from the beginning, we would have won. If Ozzie didnt bring Adam Dunn into the game to strike out, we would have won.

all 3 of Kennys offseason acquisitions screwed us. Peavy gives up 6 in the 1st, Dunn strikes out like the useless turd he is, and Rios strikes out too. And who was up next in the order after Rios? Viciedo. I bet you anything he could have gotten a clutch hit at least.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

There is not a more useless combo in all of baseball then Dunn and Rios.

Strikeout is now spelled DUNN!!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

weed through all the bullshit and try to understand how the owner of the white sox or whoever made the deal for dunn (if he was free it still doesn't matter) got where they are at this point in their life. you cannot actually know a thing about baseball if you have him on your team no matter what. you have immediately started the game with 8 bats in your lineup. if he played the field like ozzie smith i still wouldn't want him near my team.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

the thing is that ozzie said Dunn will be benched and Viciedo will play every game instead of him. Thenn, suddenly, out of nowhere he pinch hits for the productive lillibridge to bring in the useless adam dunn.

Ozzie is either an incompetent manager or he's purposely trying to sabotage the team, or both.

The past 2 days the WSox have scored 18 runs combined off the lineup of Viciedo/De Aza/Flowers. Today, Ozzie messes with the lineup and benches De Aza...and what do you know, we lose! Coincidence?

If you find a line up that scores a lot of runs then FUKING STICK WITH IT. MORON