JRYAN34
    JRYAN34's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Night: Angels NO BRAINER?!

First post...long time successful sports better. Just joined the sbrforum. Wasn't the Angels @ Mariners game tonight a no brainer to pick the Angels? I know that it is the middle of the game and the angels are doing work, and its easy to say now, but I had no issues dropping $500 on this game with confidence. Anyone else?

Bet Ticket:
    Angels -136
    Bet: 500 Win: 367.65

alien296
    alien296's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 764

nice pick.....to be honest though....it's better to post your ideas and plays before the games so that everyone can follow your rationale...that's what helps most people on this board.

keep it rolling tomorrow...

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Wasn't a no brained but its look good now lol nice job

JRYAN34

i knew i was going to get ripped for not doing it ahead of time, and i dont think posting betting tickets even if blurred is a good idea.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Posts when it is 7-2 already never fly here buddy...but some of us did post before the game and win...but would never post a single play like this in a thread..safe it for the attention whores like lakerboy and iifold...

JRYAN34

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Posts when it is 7-2 already never fly here buddy...but some of us did post before the game and win...but would never post a single play like this in a thread..safe it for the attention whores like lakerboy and iifold...
    You seem to be a pretty hard core forum user, which is cool if you have no one else to talk to, but like I said in the opening comment.....I am not trying to be a "whore" and I already explained that the Angels were crushing them when I made the post.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave JRYAN34 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post

says the guy with bold in black. the pathetic gays pks. guy you have no clue about sports betting . a guy who chases. lol. let me guess you never lose?

JRYAN34

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    [/size]
    [/b]

says the guy with bold in black. the pathetic gays pks. guy you have no clue about sports betting . a guy who chases. lol. let me guess you never lose?
    is this making fun of me?

JRYAN34

@ G's Pick

I am taking the original $500 placed tonight on Angels and the $367.65 won, and placing it on Brewers ML tomorrow. Do you want me to show you my ticket with signature and video proof to make you sleep better at night, and to make your life that much better?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by JRYAN34 View Post
    is this making fun of me?

hell no- dont worry about gays pk. he is just a sad lowlife. when his chase system wins after losing 3 straight games he feels better about talking shit. i like your approach but from now on just ignore the tool.