rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

On the square play of the day, the phils

-1 and -1.5 on the phils today. Going big, lost alot yesterday on Detroit. Hopefully phillies pull through today seeing as they own arroyo

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Reds have hit Halladay very well also. Why not mention that?

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17732

All in

Rukiasman11
    Rukiasman11's Avatar Become A Pro!

PHILS is a LOCK! GL!!

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Halladay this time of year is dangerous. If you want to eat up that juice, go ahead, but trust me, you can bet Phillies TT every game till playoffs (with a little chase ) and you'll be + money.

I can't believe Halladay will lose 3 in a row but he's away and I doubt he's going to strain his arm for the Reds.

If Reds score on him early... it's a coin toss (best of the pen used up yesterday).

Arroyo always sucks so...

If anything, I'd play OVER, or Reds TT OVER.

scttyd47
    scttyd47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Im with you...Halladay owns the reds...he did no hit them in the playoffs, plus he is coming off an 8 day rest. Looks for him to shine going 9 strong with probably 1 or 2 earned runs

BubbleTeaJelly
    BubbleTeaJelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1136

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Halladay this time of year is dangerous. If you want to eat up that juice, go ahead, but trust me, you can bet Phillies TT every game till playoffs (with a little chase ) and you'll be + money.

I can't believe Halladay will lose 3 in a row but he's away and I doubt he's going to strain his arm for the Reds.

If Reds score on him early... it's a coin toss (best of the pen used up yesterday).

Arroyo always sucks so...

If anything, I'd play OVER, or Reds TT OVER.
    david wells once said that halladay doesnt like going too long without giving it his all...he think if you dont use it you lose it...maybe he wasn't talking about his arm though

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTeaJelly View Post
    david wells once said that halladay doesnt like going too long without giving it his all...he think if you dont use it you lose it...maybe he wasn't talking about his arm though
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/splits...3/roy-halladay

I don't make this shit up.
    I've been tracking Halladay for at least 3 years, he's been my biggest bread winner this year and last

BUT.... he always slows down in August then picks it up late Sept. dunno why?
    His August ERA and losses are considerably more than the other months EVERY YEAR.

Just like Matt Cain...

I trust history to repeat itself.... the stats always play out. That being said... he did lose the L2, so BOL to you. It has a 50%, but I'm not laying the juice.

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

Couldn't have called this game any better. Phils raped arroyo and now lead 8-0

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

you didnt call the game. just posted a play