Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Braves. Seriously?

2 hits. THey just gave Chris Capuano his first complete game of the year. His ERA was 4.71

I am in the twilight zone

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, today was the most ridiculous betting day I've seen in about a month. I have never seen so many ******* dogs win.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

these are teams people say are good but aren't: Braves, Phillies, Giants

**** the Braves and the Phillies, every time I look they're losing.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

They do this every year around this time. It's to the point that I won't bet MLB next year in August. Or only bet +200 dogs. So obvious certain teams are purposely losing and it feels like their stealing from me when i wager on em.

TPA
    TPA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shoot NY has given up over 20 runs in the last 48 hrs to teams that havent thought about the playoffs since May. At least they won one of them

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    these are teams people say are good but aren't: Braves, Phillies, Giants **** the Braves and the Phillies, every time I look they're losing.

lol ya phillies 83 wins and braves 79 wins but ya they are fukin trash ..... you dont have a fukin clue

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm actually not surprised braves lost today. Traveled from chicago after a good series and now have to travel after tonights game due to hurricane. Probably just wern't into it.

Machine Choice

Tim Hudson is automatic with the way he pitches. He just does not give up more than 2 runs. Ever. I wonder if the Braves' offense doesn't just take the day off when he's on the mound. It screws him big time, cause he pitches his ass off for that team.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    So obvious certain teams are purposely losing

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teams offenses do not "take a day off"

When they step up to the plate they are focused as usual and trying to deliver hits

Its not like "Ok Tim is pitching so Im gonna daydream at the plate" get real guy

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Teams offenses do not "take a day off"

When they step up to the plate they are focused as usual and trying to deliver hits

Its not like "Ok Tim is pitching so Im gonna daydream at the plate" get real guy
    Subconciously they do not grind as hard for hits when they know their ace is on the hill. Do they still try? Of course. But subconsciously they are giving 90% effort rather than 100%, because they know their guy isn't going to get lit up. I believe this, because I have seen it over and over. Ask Jake Peavy, Tim Lincecum, Roy Halladay, .....and Tim Hudson

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by TPA View Post
    Shoot NY has given up over 20 runs in the last 48 hrs to teams that havent thought about the playoffs since May. At least they won one of them
    Ha ha. Its true though