bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Hope you can cover the 20k you lost to your bookie this week and the 500 SBR betpoints loan

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Hope you can cover the 20k you lost to your bookie this week and the 500 SBR betpoints loan

bettilimbroke999

Name:  grave.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  51.4 KB

TheLocal
    TheLocal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kerry
    1-1 is better than 0-2, some posters here are 0-0 because all they do is talk and no capping.
    GL tonight

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

If you can't handle people ragging on you when you post a tip that loses after 2.5 innings, just don't post.

You were not even close with this one. Of course people were going to rip you

That's what people do. One reason I Don't post plays. No one cares unless you lose. Even the best cappers on this site get it.

TheLocal

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If you can't handle people ragging on you when you post a tip that loses after 2.5 innings, just don't post.

You were not even close with this one. Of course people were going to rip you

That's what people do. One reason I Don't post plays. No one cares unless you lose. Even the best cappers on this site get it.
    I believe your close to being accurate with that statement. Though there are some out there looking for a consistent winning angle.
    Regarding Kerrys choice of calling the game a tip, that's his choice to do as it is when some refer to games as being locks. From what I've tracked - those games usually go sour real fast. I don't recommend calling games locks or sure hits or anything a like, but people have the choice to do so- in return they should not receive such negative treatment for doing so. Forums are full of argumentative people and that's the way it will always be in a open to the public forum.
    Though I do wish people would stop posting plays labeled LOCK.
    More than not will lose.
    GL tonight

bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

kerrywood dont mind these idiots. its either you win and they say "you got lucky" or you lose and "ha told ya so"

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by TheLocal View Post
    Kerry
    1-1 is better than 0-2, some posters here are 0-0 because all they do is talk and no capping.
    GL tonight
    ghost of kerry to the rescue!

you know if this clown picked over, he would've bumped this thread every 1/2 inning.

TheLocal

Stop with the Ghost shit already. I'm not defending anyone here. I know nothing about past post of his that have stirred problems. I came in this yesterday after seeing some of the BS talk. Really if everyone would just stop the negative comments they would cease to exist. It's obvious some people set themselves up for a slap in the face with these game of the year- locks- or tips from god crap ,but really cares?
    regardless of how its labeled it's one or the other - win / lose.
    So leave me out of the negative comments and I'll do the same with you. I should have never got into a debate yesterday and plan to leave it at that- in the past.
    GL today

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

ok, here's how it works. If you just post picks quietly in a thread, there's no big deal.

If you start thread after thread in players talk bragging about how great you are and how much money you have and generally being an arrogant #&$^#*, people will pile on if you lose.

This is how it works on every messageboard I've ever seen.

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Here's the problem -- this line actually opened at 7, then went to 7.5, then dropped back to 7. Matchbook was juicing the hell out of the 7.5 but never went to 7, and 85% of the public bets were on the under.

Just not a good recipe for an under hit.
    oh ffs stop with the line movement this line movement that. i hope you get banned again so i don't have to accidently read your pathetic thought on line movements. every fuucking game.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    oh ffs stop with the line movement this line movement that. i hope you get banned again so i don't have to accidently read your pathetic thought on line movements. every fuucking game.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    ok, here's how it works. If you just post picks quietly in a thread, there's no big deal.

If you start thread after thread in players talk bragging about how great you are and how much money you have and generally being an arrogant #&$^#*, people will pile on if you lose.

This is how it works on every messageboard I've ever seen.
    Exactly, you start a thread with Im 11-2 my last 13 bets, I deposited a 1000 last week and Im up 10000 in the last week, Im betting 20k a day and breaking the books...meanwhile every bet he posts loses (the last one was over in the top of the 3rd inning)

Then you post some obviously faked bet tickets and tell everyone who cares that the bookie ****** up the ticket

Then post 500 times that everyone is broke (while your beggin ppl to borrow betpoints) and has small dicks and that you have won every bet you didnt post and that somehow despite losing 5000 a game you are still up for the week, you need to be prepared for a little criticism

We have tons of cocky obvious bullshitters on this board and its fun to bury em when they start spewin bullshit while pickin nothing but instant losers

IF YOU ARE THAT FUKIN GOOD AT PICKIN WINNERS....THEN PICK A FUKIN WINNER!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 08-25-11 at 05:48 PM.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post

Did the game go over or under?

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

The reasoning by nocoin was spot on and those who don't understand it could learn from it.

Even if you don't believe in tracking line movement the way he (or many of us do), you are a complete sucker gambler and probably shouldn't be gambling if you do not factor it in.

Somehow I don't think the OP was aware of it

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Iowa fans are always bitter. They aren't relevant in basketball or football.

That's your comeback?

This thread clearly asks losers like you to stay out of it, but you still can't do it can you? Because you have to make yourself feel better about your pathetic life on a message board.
    I remember when Brahm clearly asked you to leave his thread and you asked "How's your asshole fa\*\*ot?" I guess we can't all be as clever as you.

Nice thread, you fuking turd.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

here's another tip you fukking clowns...please stop piling on everyone agrees kid could not handicap a wheelchair or finance a snickers bar but go easy or he will stop giving us the fades...common guys seriously...now kerrywoods please give us another "winner" boss.

TheLocal

Grow up fellas, Why are you even in this forum. there is now way you are betting or looking for advice or even trying to share yours. **** I wish I had moderator control here. regardless of Kerrys past comments that may have rubbed someone the wrong way- this is not the solution.
    Grow up man and just get back to sports talk.
    Wheres your picks tonight- Crust, dutch, Manny- do you have any? probably not.
    GL pretending to fade games by posters. Let me know how thats working for ya

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

It's pretty simple.

If you just make one thread and post your plays, it's not a big deal if you lose. No one can hit every game. Losing is part of it. Some poster already stated this.

I think a big reason people rag on you is because you start multiple threads. Having a thread talking about how you're going all in for thousands on a day game between the Mariners and Indians will get you ragged on if you lose. Why go that big on a day game between two shit teams when anything could happen? Of course people are going to second guess you.

Not that big of a deal that you made a thread just about that game but when you start making multiple threads acting like you have tips and info and you lose badly...like in the third inning, I'm not sure how you expect people to react. The wind is blowing in a "tad" isn't inside info to warrant a play on the under. Likewise, lines are set and move for reasons.

I've seen so many people post locks and lose. After they lose people start ripping them. I honestly think some people read these forums and they believe these locks so after they lose they are pissed off.

Just start one thread if you want to post plays. People will still come in and hate but it won't be as bad and don't act like you have all of these secret tips if you really don't.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    here's another tip you fukking clowns...please stop piling on everyone agrees kid could not handicap a wheelchair or finance a snickers bar but go easy or he will stop giving us the fades...common guys seriously...now kerrywoods please give us another "winner" boss.
    I'd take the Giants run line.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13769

Today Cubs defense with 4 little league type errors was disgusting. How about 36,000 fans today on a Thursday afternoon for a team 16 games under .500?...Sox can't get 30,000 vs Boston on a saturday night in the same city. HAH!

kerrywoodwins20

Kerry
    GL tonight
    I won St. Louis ML and Ravens ML, but don't tell anyone, its only news if you lose.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Exactly, you start a thread with Im 11-2 my last 13 bets, I deposited a 1000 last week and Im up 10000 in the last week, Im betting 20k a day and breaking the books...meanwhile every bet he posts loses (the last one was over in the top of the 3rd inning)

Then you post some obviously faked bet tickets and tell everyone who cares that the bookie ****** up the ticket

Then post 500 times that everyone is broke (while your beggin ppl to borrow betpoints) and has small dicks and that you have won every bet you didnt post and that somehow despite losing 5000 a game you are still up for the week, you need to be prepared for a little criticism

We have tons of cocky obvious bullshitters on this board and its fun to bury em when they start spewin bullshit while pickin nothing but instant losers

IF YOU ARE THAT FUKIN GOOD AT PICKIN WINNERS....THEN PICK A FUKIN WINNER!

Check my spreadsheet.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Check my spreadsheet.
    look kid, your attempts at a tout career went up in flames. so you can take your ball, ghost(s) and go home. you'll forever be stuck making $7/hr at that data entry position.

for your next reincarnation, dont try to be such a condescending jerkoff and maybe people wouldn't give you so much shit. oh and learn how to read the damn standings.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

I'd take the Giants run line.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    look kid, your attempts at a tout career went up in flames. so you can take your ball, ghost(s) and go home. you'll forever be stuck making $7/hr at that data entry position.

for your next reincarnation, dont try to be such a condescending jerkoff and maybe people wouldn't give you so much shit. oh and learn how to read the damn standings.

How come you don't post your plays in your thread anymore? You haven't reached 150 units yet.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

lmao... you are the dumbest poster on this site... that is saying a lot...

TheLocal

Crust me- you are so freaking lame. For some reason you bother me more than any shit writing forum scumbag has ever before and I've only read less than 10 of your comments. You are so damn bitter it's pathetic. Again do you have any picks? I would love to see what you come up with daily. You need to get a grip and just go away or grow up - which ever comes first. do you assume there are people that share interest in your constant bashing? what do you get out of this? Kerry has not responded or made one remark towards you and you keep coming to bash. what really is going on at home? Does dad whoop on you all the time?
    Just 100% lame- really is pathetic that you keep this shit going and going.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

kerry and the ghost posting 2 mins apart at 1 am in the morning.

you can't make this shit up.

kerrywoodwins20

Crust me- you are so freaking lame. For some reason you bother me more than any shit writing forum scumbag has ever before and I've only read less than 10 of your comments. You are so damn bitter it's pathetic. Again do you have any picks? I would love to see what you come up with daily. You need to get a grip and just go away or grow up - which ever comes first. do you assume there are people that share interest in your constant bashing? what do you get out of this? Kerry has not responded or made one remark towards you and you keep coming to bash. what really is going on at home? Does dad whoop on you all the time?
    Just 100% lame- really is pathetic that you keep this shit going and going.
    Not sure why you are considered my 'ghost'... I'm an SBR Pro, don't they ban people who post from the same IP addresses?

TheLocal

Dude he's fixated on this ghost shit. There are many folks still posting here. I live in Cincinnati Ohio- actually as we speak I'm in Middletown Ohio. Not sure where Kerry is located and really it doesn't matter. just go to bed crusty- it's getting late.

TheLocal

Bring some picks with you tomorrow- I am curious on how that will go. Would love for you to use your time in a valuable manner. Let's see what ya got homie.
    nite nite

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

now its having a dialogue with itself in an attempt to throw off the scent.

TheLocal

Goodnight dork -hope you sleep well and wake up a different person. Seriously I do feel for you. You have some serious issues kid.
    don't forget those picks tomorrow- lets see what you bring to the table, maybe something useful rather than all this rubbish.
    Man o Man - we got a live one here
    Goodnight fellas

First 123