chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yankees runline wednesday?

or how about the tigers ML? they've been rolling.

which is better play

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

If Tigers lost today then maybe them ML for wednesday but they won game 1 and 2 of the series so not sure about that one. Yankees RL looks better to me.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

yeah, maybe so...

I like the fact that yankees lost today AND also didn't score a lot of runs.

makes it more likely that theyll win tomorrow and put up big runs

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Yankees are scary good in game 2 of series this year.....something like 27-9 all season. Yankees RL for sure tomorrow with Sabathia against a crappy Oakland starter.

Also gotta go Ricky Romero, Lincecum and Jered Weaver to all get wins for their clubs as well.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's a good bet but RL's always F me......rather parlay the ML with another game I really like for better odds as well

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Yankees are scary good in game 2 of series this year.....something like 27-9 all season. Yankees RL for sure tomorrow with Sabathia against a crappy Oakland starter.

Also gotta go Ricky Romero, Lincecum and Jered Weaver to all get wins for their clubs as well.
    Don't forget Marcum for MIL tomorrow too. Undefeated since all star break going against rookie major league debut tomorrow.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Yankees are scary good in game 2 of series this year.....something like 27-9 all season. Yankees RL for sure tomorrow with Sabathia against a crappy Oakland starter. Also gotta go Ricky Romero, Lincecum and Jered Weaver to all get wins for their clubs as well.

That's my card tomorrow, except for Weaver. BOL. Hope it cashes!