ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

J.Heyward thank you!!!

I came home in a very good mood... and if anyone else has noticed this, if you are having a wonderful day and everything seems perfect... that is the perfect time to cap a few games and don't think twice about them! Confirm that bet!

That is exactly what I did once I got home today... just had a great feeling about the Red Sox - Rangers game OVER and the Braves beating on this C.C. cats 2 whip 7 era lol

Figured after a Bos-Tex game only hit 4 runs that the next would be a lot more... especially on Boston's side.

I didn't want to wait the whole game so I parlayed Boston - Tex FF Over 5.5... Boston cashed that by themselves lol

then I went to check up on ATL needing them to win the first five... top of 4th, 2 out nobody on 0-0 game!!! I'm like holy hell how r these guys not hitting this fukkkn bum!!

next thing I knew... 1 single, 2 singles...walk bases loaded!!! then a bases loaded walk!!! so I felt good with ATL getting 1 home... then BOOM GRAND SLAM!!!

Big winner!!! Thank you Boston and ATL

PS... got a great feeling about LA tonight beating down the White Sox

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

nice.. i'm on Tex over too. I experienced my first earthquake today so it's been an all around interesting day

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

ATL runline and moneyline is a lock at this point.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    nice.. i'm on Tex over too. I experienced my first earthquake today so it's been an all around interesting day
    I'm in Ohio but I didn't feel the quake!!! So mad