Powerz
    Powerz's Avatar SBR PRO

MLB Tuesday

Hello

Just got back from Vegas where I had an awesome time on the craps table and betting NFL preseason. My Baseball plays were cool, but I am hoping the dice heat will rub off a bit on BSB. Have not posted much here but was encouraged to by a buddy, I am Nfl, cfl, nhl, mlb guy. Units are $100.

Its seems the last couple of years late AUG and September is Colorado's time. The Rockies are 8.5 back in the NL west and really have no shot but with the Dback losing 6 straight there must be a glimmer of hope in Denver.

After winning 4 games in a row from the cubbies and giants the Astros have dropped 2 and the rockies are on a 3 game winning streak.

I like this early line move I have been tracking line moves for 3.5 months and here's the numbers for thi sgame 70% public and the ML moves up the team wins 80/120. 53/ times they have covered the RL.

Here's my play Rockies -1 -118 3* Rockies -2 +166 .5*

GL Guyz

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

I like this play a lot for the reasons you mentioned first & foremost. Houston has the SP edge but I'm wondering if any of the Houston rookies have seen White in the
    minors in the last couple of years. Even better if not. Probably play it -1, just don't know how much yet. RL is at +125, figured it to be lower by now.