TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

If you are looking for some early action (system bet)

Don't post much anymore, just do this for fun now, and actually have more success that way.

This is a "homestand" chase system (my own system - play at your own risk), and the 2nd game of the chase. The 3rd game of the chase would come tonight at 705pm if the chase doesn't end with the 105pm est game.

Seattle v Cleveland

We are playing Cleveland on the Run line -1.5

Around even odds or -105-110 right now....

Play on:

A team coming off a 3 or 4 game series sweep on the road (Cleveland -- swept by Detroit)

A team coming home after a 3 or 4 game series sweep on road (Cleveland)

A team coming off a 3 or 4 game series sweep on road with a .500 record or better, playing a team with a less than .500 record.

This chase is different. The B bet is a triple up chase. And you usually get good odds because playing the run line. The C bet and beyond is a 'bet to win' chase bet. The goal here is not to chase hard just to make up your original bet. We wanna take advantage of the odds a run line bet gives us, and bank bigger on a C than an A or b (our odds increase in C bet).

So lets say last night you bet $100 on Cleveland run line. Line was +130 so you bet $100 to win $130 and lost.

That is game 1 of chase.

Today 105pm game is about even odds. But you don't bet $200 to win your hundred back and another hundred. We would bet $300 to win back our $100 and make $200 profit.

If B bet loses, and tonights odds are +130, we'd be down $400. This is where you take over and make your own decision in my opinion. I'm not gonna sweat 3 games just for $100. I'd bet $600 to win $780.

So we'd pocket $380 after C bet (780-400). Sure beats chasing your losses for a measley hundred bucks.

And if you lose, you are down 1k. You can either stop there, or continue 'betting to win' the rest of the homestand. In this case, its 11 games. If you think they won't cover the run line once in 11 games, then dont play this system. And obviously keep it within your bankroll.

If they lose a, b, and c, and odds are +130 run line tomorrow, you bet what you want to win. I want at least $500 profit for dealing with the chase for 4 games, so I lay $1200 down to win $1560.

This can get intense if you are laying big odds and not staying within your bankroll. Lets say you are a $20 player.

You lost $20 last night. Today you are betting $60 to win your $20 back and $40 more. You lose, so tonight you could bet $100 to win $130 and profit $50. You can chase the homestand any way you wish.

What we are playing on here is the team coming home after being swept (Cleveland), them having a .500 record or better, and their opponent having a sub .500 record. And we are taking advantage of run line odds.

Don't even have to chase if you don't want.

Good luck. and yes, I know the way i play it can be confusing, but just like anything in life -- DO WHAT WORKS FOR YOU.

TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

never fails