kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

The starter of this thread proved his lack of baseball knowledge.

Nobody was betting double header numbers.. they were betting against Brad Lincoln and a single A caliber lineup the Pirates threw out there.

Everything went wrong and it lost. We get it. The play still wins 7-8 times out of 10.

vcj16
    vcj16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

the starter of this thread is a know-it-all wanna be sharp

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    The starter of this thread proved his lack of baseball knowledge.

Nobody was betting double header numbers.. they were betting against Brad Lincoln and a single A caliber lineup the Pirates threw out there.

Everything went wrong and it lost. We get it. The play still wins 7-8 times out of 10.
    If this play wins 66% of the time you make like $6 betting $185 a game to win $100. So take that risk. You HAVE to win almost 70% of the time to barely make lunch money.

In addition, you're taking the road team to win two games of the double header against a team that has been decent this year.

The guy arguing for taking the Brewers even said that double headers were swept 55% of the time. While I think they are swept a lot less than that, even at 55%, you are still losing money.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 08-22-11 at 11:45 PM.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

Quote Originally Posted by vcj16 View Post
    the starter of this thread is a know-it-all wanna be sharp

He also preaches pinnacle lines yet bets air

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    fixed your spelling mistake retard. i would have known you took mil before game 1 even started. you are a square. you prob parlayed game 1 and 2. you are so retarded and useless. you offer nothing to this site. i post all my plays. you dont. sbr prob gives you a pizza once in a while to irritate people here. you dont irritate me though. i would love to meet you. i would teach you something but you would be too busy laughing like a fukked handicapped kid that you are.

Don't be so sensitive. You are just like your pupil no coincidences. One comment from me about you and you feel so insecure and need to feel like you have to redeem yourself

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    If this play wins 66% of the time you make like $6 betting $185 a game to win $100. So take that risk. You HAVE to win almost 70% of the time to barely make lunch money.

In addition, you're taking the road team to win two games of the double header against a team that has been decent this year.

The guy arguing for taking the Brewers even said that double headers were swept 55% of the time. While I think they are swept a lot less than that, even at 55%, you are still losing money.

The Pirates have been decent? This is where recent results matter... the Pirate have looked like the pirates we are used to the last couple of weeks.

Who is the better team right now? The Pirates or Cubs? Its the last 15-20 games that are relevant IMO.

BigDofBA

The Pirates have been decent? This is where recent results matter... the Pirate have looked like the pirates we are used to the last couple of weeks.

Who is the better team right now? The Pirates or Cubs? Its the last 15-20 games that are relevant IMO.
    Pirates are better

kerrywoodwins20

Pirates are better
    Cubs swept a 4 game series at Pirates 2 weeks ago....

kerrywoodwins20

Pirates are better
    Pirates are 6-14 in August
    Cubs are 13-7 in August.

BigDofBA

Pirates are 6-14 in August
    Cubs are 13-7 in August.
    Fair enough.

I would still bet the Pirates against the Cubs.

Despite all the injuries, the Pirates still own a better record.

bruce0
    bruce0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

So does this mean there's a distinct edge in betting the mariners, Gm#2?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

lol, double header sweepers are rare, so. but so is beating a team 8 teams in a row to open the season, and what a 90 percent winning percentage over them for the past three years?
    On top of that braun and fielder and hart, all in line up, combined with our hottest pitcher of late? Greinke was doing great last year, first inning wasn't settled in, let some balls. then in the 8th it exploded on him it started with harrision, had him down 1-2, he had a great breaking ball and harrison had a bloop hit into the out field, then he had the next guy down 1-2, made a great pitch should of been striked out, but well joe west is one of the worst umps in the game so you know how it goes.
    It was amazing how everything fell right into the pirates lap yesterday and every bounce when there way, but i can't complain after seeing my brewers play this well in august.

First 12