CorkyThatcher
    CorkyThatcher's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm done betting the PHILS...

Ryan Zimmerman has KILLED me twice in this series... I'm sick of the PHILS bullpen blowing it!!!!!!!!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I don't know why people call them the "best team in baseball" in all honesty.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

They dont manufacture enough runs for me.

CorkyThatcher

Lose on a hit by pitch.... HOLY FUKKKKK... Friday was a walk off grand slam... THESE ARE SOME TERRIBLE BEATS... FUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    They dont manufacture enough runs for me.
    Could be wrong, but pretty sure they are possible the highest scoring team in the nl since the first of July... Just saying..

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

fixed game.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

All my profit got wiped out with this game today

CorkyThatcher

I'm suicidal...

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CorkyThatcher View Post
    I'm suicidal...
    Just leave me your liquid assets,car,house,and the gun and you are good to go. I'll just sell everything and put it all on the next Phillies game.

cashville03
    cashville03's Avatar Become A Pro!

all my profits are gone too. thought i was up 1200 but that got wiped out ******* bastardo that bastard!!!!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

bottom of the 9th... this fukk strikes out the first 2 swinging... then some bum who doesn't have 20 career homeruns to his name hits a HR? WTF... then he promptly strikes out a 3rd guy. victorino, utley and howard do jack in the 10th? c'mon son...

and all this AFTER IT RAINS and we don't get at least the 6th and 7th inning out of Roy and the Phillies could have held on to the 3-2 lead for good

not placing another bet until the Colts vs Packers

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I don't know why people call them the "best team in baseball" in all honesty.
    you probably don't understand a lot of things in all honesty

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

Guys, donīt want to rub salt into your wounds, believe me that I am far from that. But how can you even make profit, if youīre able to lose it on a single game then? Never understood how people normally cap games and bet 6 days a week in accordance with MM only to go crazy on Sunday and throw it all on one game. How is it possible to remain in a business with this attitude? Again, donīt take this as an insult. Respect!

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

yep as bad as a beat ive taken..WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    fixed game.
    this. with halladay getting 2 ERs in the first inning and only pitching 5 innings and Lidge being a effing train wreck... this game has FIXED written all over it.

MURPHYS LAW: every since I posted that chasing Halladay was $$, he loses 2 in a row (first time all season). When will I learn to shut up?

pita3713h
    pita3713h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

my worst beat of the year. they were the last leg in a 6 team parlay, first five hit, and i couldnt hedge it. cost me about 5k. just ******* terrible.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by Dharmonize View Post
    Guys, donīt want to rub salt into your wounds, believe me that I am far from that. But how can you even make profit, if youīre able to lose it on a single game then? Never understood how people normally cap games and bet 6 days a week in accordance with MM only to go crazy on Sunday and throw it all on one game. How is it possible to remain in a business with this attitude? Again, donīt take this as an insult. Respect!
    Well it's actually not about losing it all on a single game. I think most of the bettors, including me, are pissed off the way we lost today.

Phillies didn't even intend to win the game. That's the point. The way their bats played today was completely ludicrous.

And then the bullpen. After the rain delay they let a rookie pitching although the barely got some hits and just leading by 1. That guy directly gave up a home run. Bottom of the 9th, tying home run to a guy that is a .220 hitter.

And you know the rest. Load the bases for a walk-off hit by pitch. But the most important point is: the Phils didn't even care. It looked like they got what they wanted.

But I do agree, laying some heavy chalk will burn your money in the long run and after 1 loss you shouldn't be at the brink of bankruptcy. But I don't think it's about the lost money. Well at least for me. It's about the way I lost my bet (I gotta admit I was on the RL, so I already ticked it off as a loss).

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Inspirited View Post
    you probably don't understand a lot of things in all honesty
    probably

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post

Well it's actually not about losing it all on a single game. I think most of the bettors, including me, are pissed off the way we lost today.

Phillies didn't even intend to win the game. That's the point. The way their bats played today was completely ludicrous.

And then the bullpen. After the rain delay they let a rookie pitching although the barely got some hits and just leading by 1. That guy directly gave up a home run. Bottom of the 9th, tying home run to a guy that is a .220 hitter.

And you know the rest. Load the bases for a walk-off hit by pitch. But the most important point is: the Phils didn't even care. It looked like they got what they wanted.

But I do agree, laying some heavy chalk will burn your money in the long run and after 1 loss you shouldn't be at the brink of bankruptcy. But I don't think it's about the lost money. Well at least for me. It's about the way I lost my bet (I gotta admit I was on the RL, so I already ticked it off as a loss).
    I see. This is absolutely annoying way to lose. I donīt bet on Phills, for they never win when I do. They are my "Lakers" of baseball
    I just noticed one or two guys here saying they lost all of their profits. So my post was a reaction to that. GL with your bets!

cashville03
    cashville03's Avatar Become A Pro!

nah i dont care it was house money anyways. Money dont matter its the way they lost that really hurts. Especially when u pay that juicee

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

MYFOOTBALLGAME
    MYFOOTBALLGAME's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Best Starters..Bullpen is weak..

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by MYFOOTBALLGAME View Post
    Best Starters..Bullpen is weak..
    Have you even watched them this yr?? They have a chance of being the best pen in the modern era in terms of blown games in relief innings.. the record is 7, the phills are now at 5... And bastardo is also at a record setting pace regarding hits per 9 innings.. you must not watch much baseball?

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Dharmonize View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Quote Originally Posted by CorkyThatcher View Post
    I'm suicidal...
    They burned me, too bro. Just take a day off.

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

ALL IN TOMORROW BOYS!!! Cliff lee is money and home and the Mets blow...