gunnersgun
    gunnersgun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dear As and Blue Jays Offfenses, WAKE THE **** UP!!!!!

About 80% of the games today have produced 8 or more runs, now we have two bum pitchers (relatively speaking) taking on offenses that have been solid lately and combined don't play to the "under" very often and now after a promising first inning neither team seems to be able to get on base and every inning is becoming a 3 and out....what the **** is this nonsense?!?!?!

Slider612
    Slider612's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was thinking the same way,that the As/Jays would go over.Think most of the games Gio pitched lately have gone over,guy walks alot of batters.No doubt an over kind of day.WOW look at the Pods putting up 10 runs thru 5 innings.Hang in there, alot of baseball to play, and both bullpens are not that great.I always think your always in the game with an over play right to the end, never know when that big inning might come.BOL

gunnersgun

all the ******* Blue Jays seem to be good for is easy grounders into the infield or pop ups right to an outfielder, this is ******* sad to watch

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game isnt going over, sorry bud.

gunnersgun

i've never seen so many ******* pop ups in my life, to think, all i had to do was randomly choose the over in any of th eother games today and 95% chance i woulda hit, hate this damn gamn

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

90+ percent of the public was on the over, yet it never budged from the original total. They juiced the over, but never went to 8.5.