Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Twins a good home dog price vs Gascan Hughes

I think the odds are inflated more than usual for a New York Yankees ball game here. I know Slowey has hardly pitched and the one start he had was not good, but Hughes is even worse in my opinion and should never be -159 unless he is at home at Yankee stadium (even then I wouldn't take him but the line would be more in line).
    I thought this line would end up around -135ish.
    I am sprinkling a unit on the ML +149 as I feel the +RL at -108 doesn't give as much value.
    Anyone here with me?

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

any other team and I would agree...but Slowey first start back + Yankess .950 winning pct. against twins over last 5 years = pass...I know you should never rely on past performances, yesterday was yesterday and today is today etc. etc but seriously the Twins are the Yanks absolute whipping post

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

I respectfully disagree. Hughes has been solid as of late and the Twins lineup is not good. Slowely will get lit up tonight. I think the Royals are a much better value as far as dogs are concerned. Miller is WAY worse than Hughes, and the Royals have already hit him hard once this season. Boston's lineup has been trash as of late and is without Ortiz and Youklis. KC will score. Twins will not.