jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Thursday 8/18/11

Arizona and Philly under 8.

Ian Kennedy looks to pick up his 16th win tonight when he takes the mound against the Phillies. Kennedy has faced this Phillies team once this season holding the Phils to 0 runs on 3 hits in a complete game shutout. Kennedy has been red hot as of late allowing 3 runs or less in his last 6 starts in which all six of those games have not gone over 8 runs in which he is averaging 7 innnings pitched per game.

Philly is going to counter with rookie Vance Worley who is looking to get to 9-1 in this outstanding rookie season so far. Vorley has though struggled in 2 of his last 3 outings in which he has allowed a total of 12 ER in his last 3 starts after going 7 straight starts with allowing 2 runs ors less. Worley though has been outstanding at home this season where he is 4-0 with an ERA of 2.20. He has actually allowed 16 less hits at home then on the road and has allowed just 11 ER at home this season.

I feel we are going to see an outstanding pitching matchup tonight between these two teams. Look for Kennedy to bafle the Phillies hitters again and for Arizona to struggle against this Young Worley kid who they have yet to face in his young career. I am going to play the under in this one and look for a lowe scoring game.

Good Luck Everyone!

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I agree with this call. Hopefully Worley can bounce back from a rough outing in LA.