t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Dodgers tonight

LA gets to Gallardo tonight and Billingsley does enough to secure the win. Gotta be careful betting against Milwaukee at home but I think the Dodgers get it done tonight.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Had the Dodgers last night and they did everything they could to lose. Good luck tonight!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    Had the Dodgers last night and they did everything they could to lose. Good luck tonight!
    Same here. They looked minor league worthy yesterday.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post

they fukked me hard last night. triple play. bases drunk no one comes home. im done with them. over is the play in this game.

t-wizzle

Some action LA it looks like.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Some action LA it looks like.
    You owe me 27 points you havent paid yet.......

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    You owe me 27 points you havent paid yet.......
    For what and who are you?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Paco not posting untill August +1250@2pt bet

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Remember

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seahawk Harry is the debt collector

Ice House

keep following him into everyone forum and call him out on his debt lol

Ice House

is 27 points enough to buy a pizza?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Paco not posting untill August +1250@2pt bet
    the thread was meant as a joke bro... are you that desperate for points? if you are that serious about this you can pm me but let's not litter this thread anymore

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yep

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

What gets me is. He put out the odds talked crap about Paco....has the balls.....but cant pay up...???? Come on t-wizzle...your not a WELSH RU????

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    the thread was meant as a joke bro... are you that desperate for points? if you are that serious about this you can pm me but let's not litter this thread anymore
    Actually..I placed the bet...i expect to be paid....you took my 2 pts....a bet is a bet...if the odds were a joke then that should havebeen in a disclaimer and my points should have been returned....27 points please....you lost the bet

t-wizzle

Dodgers down to +149 at pinnacle.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Very stupid bet, betting against milwaukee at home, while they are THIS hot. Good luck.........

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    they fukked me hard last night. triple play. bases drunk no one comes home. im done with them. over is the play in this game.

Not too sure of that, brewers pitching has been dominant the last 20 days, post all star break the brewers team ERA is 2.7. And over the last few games the brewers offense has been down.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Very stupid bet, betting against milwaukee at home, while they are THIS hot. Good luck.........
    Why is Milwaukee only -159 with their ace on the mound?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

27 pts!!!

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

The better value bet is clearly the Dodgers but it's tough to go against the hot Brewers and their ace who has been pitching better as of late. I'd take a look at the o/u and if it's around 7, go over.

neverstoppers23

Never said you had to bet on the Brewers, I am saying its stupid to bet on the Dodgers the way the brewers have been playing esp. at home. Dodgers are a bad team lets face it, Gallardo is 2.92 ERA at home this season and is 8 and 1. Not to mention are great bullpen axford might need the night off but we still have hawkins loe saito and k-rod.

neverstoppers23

Looks like some one missed a sign there. Bentancourt is almost never asked to lay down the squeeze play because he leads the majors in SAC flys. So I am interested on seeing why fielder thought it was on.

t-wizzle

It's going to take a timely hit to win this one. Could go either way.

neverstoppers23

Brewers win! Like I said, dumb bet to bet against the brewers at home. 18-2 in their last 20. woooot woooot. 7 game lead in the central. Our ERA post all star break 2.6 now. WOOOOOOOOOT.

lakerboy

Brewers win! Like I said, dumb bet to bet against the brewers at home. 18-2 in their last 20. woooot woooot. 7 game lead in the central. Our ERA post all star break 2.6 now. WOOOOOOOOOT.
    no it wasnt dumb. a -160 fav had to take a bottom of the ninth win. you win in gambling taking dogs like that long term. sure mil is unreal at home but that wont last forever.

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    no it wasnt dumb. a -160 fav had to take a bottom of the ninth win. you win in gambling taking dogs like that long term. sure mil is unreal at home but that wont last forever.
    It was very stupid, milwaukee's pitching has been lights out since the all star break, dodgers offense is well bad. Milwaukee has been playing great at home all season.

you can bet on dogs all you want go ahead, win money that way. But the smarter choice in this one was to not bet at all if you don't want to take the free money in the brewers.

I bet on dogs maybe 10 percent of the time, and well I have made hundreds more then I have lost this season. You have your way I have mine. Not looking for your support or people thinking I am this capping king, people want to over complicate the process. I simple it down to the basics.

I have ridden the brewers this whole time, I am very much enjoying it.

lakerboy

It was very stupid, milwaukee's pitching has been lights out since the all star break, dodgers offense is well bad. Milwaukee has been playing great at home all season.

you can bet on dogs all you want go ahead, win money that way. But the smarter choice in this one was to not bet at all if you don't want to take the free money in the brewers.

I bet on dogs maybe 10 percent of the time, and well I have made hundreds more then I have lost this season. You have your way I have mine. Not looking for your support or people thinking I am this capping king, people want to over complicate the process. I simple it down to the basics.

I have ridden the brewers this whole time, I am very much enjoying it.

not too long ago you said you were done for the year. should i bring that back up?

neverstoppers23

That was a month ago now, I said after that post I found 50 dollars and it was all off from there. Nice try though.
    I had a terrible stretch of games in mid june to mid july.
    but its not like i was down a lot, i am not a big time gambler by any means.
    from that 50 dollars i turned that into 900, left 100 in my account and i am currently at 350 after some ups and downs the past 10 days. ,

lakerboy

That was a month ago now, I said after that post I found 50 dollars and it was all off from there. Nice try though.
    I had a terrible stretch of games in mid june to mid july.
    but its not like i was down a lot, i am not a big time gambler by any means.
    from that 50 dollars i turned that into 900, left 100 in my account and i am currently at 350 after some ups and downs the past 10 days. ,

well good luck- you seem like a good guy- i do like your brewers team- they are the only team that can beat the phils cause of there hitting prowess. i will cheer hard for them. i always liked them since the yount/molitor days.

neverstoppers23

Thanks GL to you too. Hopefully we can do something special with the brewers last year of Prince Fielder(unless he gives us a home town discount)
    P.S - I am not stupid enough to believe this gambling stretch is going to last forever for me, but it seems to go that way in gambling you win a lot and lose a lot in bunches.

t-wizzle

Brewers/Phillies would be a hell of a series. Obviously, I'd give the Phils the edge but ultimately it would probably come down to which time was hotter coming into the series.