kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brian Douchebag Wilson cost me my shirt tonight

Went on tilt, had 3,000 on the under 7 to pull me out of it.

Clown comes in with a 4-2 lead against the slumping Braves and the bottom of their order and the mental headcase screwed me into oblivion with the most pathetic display of pitching I've ever seen.

No more baseball. Can't wait for football.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

as a giants fan, i hate him, his WHIP is way too high and he's grossly overrated

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I had SF with the lead, thought the game was a winner only to find out he choked away a 2 run lead

Didn't have 3K on it though, that really sucks. September is almost here

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    as a giants fan, i hate him, his WHIP is way too high and he's grossly overrated
    I'm not sure how he ever gets outs. Straight mediocre fastball.

Oh well... just my luck.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    I had SF with the lead, thought the game was a winner only to find out he choked away a 2 run lead

Didn't have 3K on it though, that really sucks. September is almost here
    Was leaning Braves ML b/c Hudson is solid at home. Of course I talk myself out of Braves ML into under and get boned with a 3 run 9th. Thanks for the consolation.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

it was a joke---guy fuckn blew it---what a ******* joke
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kerrywoodwins20

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Next episode of the Franchise should be entertaining though

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

They dont call him the Cardiac Closer for nothing...

Unless thats somebody else?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Stuff lost

the fukk cost me money also

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

yeah I agree. He is a very average closer.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

as a SFG fan that hurt....horrible ending...all wilsons fault nobody else is to blame

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Fuker owes me 2 units.

easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Apparently nobody watched the game. I'm not a giants fan so i could care less about defending Wilson, but you have to at least present the facts correctly. His back is bum first of all so maybe the manager shouldn't have had him in the game to begin with? The SS ****** up the first out. Espn had Kzone on all night live. In the second at bat with a runner on first that shouldn't have been there, Kzone called him out on strikes but the ump didn't. So right there you have big trouble. A ground out that wasn't converted and a strikeout that wasn't called. Then a perfect bunt and a well placed ground ball single. It's not like the guy gave up a walk off hr or got smoked or something. He struck out the hottest hitter in baseball too in the midst of the inning. Geez you people don't even know blown saves. How about Ryan Franklin earlier this season, now those are fuckin blown saves with a capital b for biatch! Wilson with a better SS, and a competent umpire would have been out of the 9th 1,2,3 with a ground out, a back wards K and a K to end the game on Uggla.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by easywinner View Post
    Apparently nobody watched the game. I'm not a giants fan so i could care less about defending Wilson, but you have to at least present the facts correctly. His back is bum first of all so maybe the manager shouldn't have had him in the game to begin with? The SS ****** up the first out. Espn had Kzone on all night live. In the second at bat with a runner on first that shouldn't have been there, Kzone called him out on strikes but the ump didn't. So right there you have big trouble. A ground out that wasn't converted and a strikeout that wasn't called. Then a perfect bunt and a well placed ground ball single. It's not like the guy gave up a walk off hr or got smoked or something. He struck out the hottest hitter in baseball too in the midst of the inning. Geez you people don't even know blown saves. How about Ryan Franklin earlier this season, now those are fuckin blown saves with a capital b for biatch! Wilson with a better SS, and a competent umpire would have been out of the 9th 1,2,3 with a ground out, a back wards K and a K to end the game on Uggla.
    Wilson was willing to take the field, can't fault the manager for that, plus he throws just 1 inning?

Just another blown save, it happens everyday

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

If you are a professional you take the field prepared to play and prepared to be held accountable

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

This was a shitty game all around. I had the A-T-L, but it was a shitty game.
    Sorry for your loss, that overrated fruit-basket weirdo ****** you.

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

You deserve to lose if you went all fukking crazy with your bet and bank roll. I had Giants on the moneyline and should of won that but at least i was smart with my bet size and was not a dumm fukk on tilt betting to much.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Went on tilt, had 3,000 on the under 7 to pull me out of it.

Clown comes in with a 4-2 lead against the slumping Braves and the bottom of their order and the mental headcase screwed me into oblivion with the most pathetic display of pitching I've ever seen.

No more baseball. Can't wait for football.

I hear ya broski baseball is crazy unpredictable and even when you predict it correctly sometimes you get screwed over by errors or a bullpen that gives up a 4 run 9th innning.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shave off that beard loser

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by Glada Tartan View Post
    Shave off that beard loser

yeah right man... he is made more money off that beard in the past year than he has made in his baseball career. His PR guy is a marketing genious.

Before the Beard unless you were a Giants fan you didn't know who Brian Wilson was.

Ice House

btw I wish I could grow a beard.... does rogaine work on your face or is anything you can do to make your self grow a beard?

I could go grow a beard I would have a beard just like Brian Wilson. The beard is a coochie magnent

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

Fear the Beard.

BarryTheSnake
    BarryTheSnake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

He's officially on the self-service tour and he has been ever since the world series... countless talk shows, espys, his own show (wtf ever that is?) and countless other media obligations... all taking away from preparation and focus and practice (i guess? do baseball players ever even practice anything?)

these types of blown saves are so predictable for a guy like him who's trying to transcend baseball and cash in. not to say i wouldn't do it myself but its just following the typical path of becoming a huge star and then underachieving soon thereafter

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by BarryTheSnake View Post
    He's officially on the self-service tour and he has been ever since the world series... countless talk shows, espys, his own show (wtf ever that is?) and countless other media obligations... all taking away from preparation and focus and practice (i guess? do baseball players ever even practice anything?)

these types of blown saves are so predictable for a guy like him who's trying to transcend baseball and cash in. not to say i wouldn't do it myself but its just following the typical path of becoming a huge star and then underachieving soon thereafter

Practice? do you realize that once you get your arm in shape as a pitcher there is very little practice required in between pitching in the game. It really only takes an hour or less to do what you need to do on a daily basis. A lot of pitchers don't even like to throw in between outings so they can rest their arm.

but anyway the thing about Brian Wilson is his mechanics are so herky jerky that it is hard for him to repeat his delivery much like many other closers in baseball. Also he has lost a little bit of juice on his fastball.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Tough one man. Hang in there.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

I was on the right side of this lucky comeback. The squares beat the wiseguys this time around.

Sorry for your loss.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Although he's gay, its not his fukkin fault you dumped 3k down the fukkin toilet

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i had the same fukkking bet. fukkk the beard signs are out tonight for me.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So you lost $20. Big deal. Go buy another shirt!

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

So chase them tonight. 6 Grand on the Giants Under

BarryTheSnake
    BarryTheSnake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Quote Originally Posted by BarryTheSnake View Post
    He's officially on the self-service tour and he has been ever since the world series... countless talk shows, espys, his own show (wtf ever that is?) and countless other media obligations... all taking away from preparation and focus and practice (i guess? do baseball players ever even practice anything?) these types of blown saves are so predictable for a guy like him who's trying to transcend baseball and cash in. not to say i wouldn't do it myself but its just following the typical path of becoming a huge star and then underachieving soon thereafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Practice? do you realize that once you get your arm in shape as a pitcher there is very little practice required in between pitching in the game. It really only takes an hour or less to do what you need to do on a daily basis. A lot of pitchers don't even like to throw in between outings so they can rest their arm. but anyway the thing about Brian Wilson is his mechanics are so herky jerky that it is hard for him to repeat his delivery much like many other closers in baseball. Also he has lost a little bit of juice on his fastball.
    thats kind of what i figured but i still believe in the theory of it

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Fukkin braves cost me money man, I started my first MLB thread saying Giants and they fukkin backdoor cover with 3 pts in the 9th and really how the fuk can it get any more fukked up

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

That was the Braves 21st win of the season in their last at bat. Nothing new. Braves offense is very potent now and the starting pitching is vastly over rated. Don't take them under for the rest of the season.

Another thing about last nights game. Wilson threw about 6 strikes that were called balls by the home plate ump. One was a fastball literally right down the middle, belt high. None of them were even close to being balls. 3 of them were to the first hitter to set the table for at least a push on the total.
    Points Awarded:

easywinner gave WileOut 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Everyone hates the Braves. Keep fading them and crash and burn.

815Sox
    815Sox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Wilson has been struggling all year, his back is hurt and he spent a significant time out of the game. Not saying that he will rebound because he could just be a flash in the pan. But you have to be cautious with the giants because of this.

12 Last