DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

I had ATL so I was glad to see them blow it!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wilson is one of the most muscular pitchers in baseball. He looks kinda roided up. Him and Barry Zito practice MMA together in the off season

krf384
    krf384's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Went on tilt, had 3,000 on the under 7 to pull me out of it.

Clown comes in with a 4-2 lead against the slumping Braves and the bottom of their order and the mental headcase screwed me into oblivion with the most pathetic display of pitching I've ever seen.

No more baseball. Can't wait for football.

As a Braves fan - our pitching has been off since the break but our hitting has been on fire compared to how we hit as a team prior to the break. So I'm not sure 'slumping' is the right term.

That being said I rarely EVER bet on my favorite teams but I went against my rule and bet on them last night so was thrilled with the ending!

You want to make your money back - take the Giants as an underdog +130 tonight with Braves rookie pitcher making his 2nd start tonight. I'm going to take the winnings from last night and go against my team tonight. I should be happy either way!

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by krf384 View Post
    As a Braves fan - our pitching has been off since the break but our hitting has been on fire compared to how we hit as a team prior to the break. So I'm not sure 'slumping' is the right term. That being said I rarely EVER bet on my favorite teams but I went against my rule and bet on them last night so was thrilled with the ending! You want to make your money back - take the Giants as an underdog +130 tonight with Braves rookie pitcher making his 2nd start tonight. I'm going to take the winnings from last night and go against my team tonight. I should be happy either way!
    The only reason I didn't take the Braves' ML is b/c they just allowed the Cubs to take 2 of 3 from them at home. Cubs rarely win series on the road.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

You lost your shirt, but you still have the internet.

easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by WileOut View Post
    That was the Braves 21st win of the season in their last at bat. Nothing new. Braves offense is very potent now and the starting pitching is vastly over rated.

Another thing about last nights game. Wilson threw about 6 strikes that were called balls by the home plate ump. One was a fastball literally right down the middle, belt high. None of them were even close to being balls. 3 of them were to the first hitter to set the table for at least a push on the total.
    Thank god somebody else out there understands baseball and actually watches all aspects of the game. I was getting ready to give up on this forum with all the dumbass responses but this one saved it. I'd transfer you all of my points for that post, as i could care less about them but they have that Orwellian restriction on it. Cheers.

krf384
    krf384's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    The only reason I didn't take the Braves' ML is b/c they just allowed the Cubs to take 2 of 3 from them at home. Cubs rarely win series on the road.

Fair enough - they pissed away game 3 in that series.

Hope no one took SF on the ML today - Delgado has a no hitter through 6th. I know he was one of the top pitching prospects they had but with how his first start went against Texas didn't think he'd do this. 1 run game though so anything can happen.

First 12