milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

just shows what happens when someone thinks a -150 line should be -5000
    50-1 for a baseball game, really?

even the brewers at home against the pirates aren't THAT much of a lean at 36-3 over the last 39 games.

come to think of it why didn't you just take milwaukee or the under with morton/marcum?

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Obviously -5000 was being dramatic. Trying to have some fun with the other guys who post lock threads. I did hammer Boston though and got murdered emptied post up account and put way more than anyone could have considered well advise against my local. No one thing led me to take boston just did not see one of the best teams in the league losing to the M's back to back and thought they could clobber them and put up runs. At least my chase game is at 4 runs already still bottom 1st. Unfortunately only bet half of what I lost on the Bosox .

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This topgamer dont give a fuk
    he thought game was a lock
    he will rob money anyway to get it all back
    this kid did hard time and dont give a fuk
    see him in an alley and he is losing gambling your aint leaving until you give him your wallet

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Obviously -5000 was being dramatic. Trying to have some fun with the other guys who post lock threads. I did hammer Boston though and got murdered emptied post up account and put way more than anyone could have considered well advise against my local. No one thing led me to take boston just did not see one of the best teams in the league losing to the M's back to back and thought they could clobber them and put up runs. At least my chase game is at 4 runs already still bottom 1st. Unfortunately only bet half of what I lost on the Bosox .

how was this a lock though dude??

it's a road game against a team with a respectable (in fact over .500) home record

if it was pedro martinez pitching in his prime on the road with that monster boston offense, I can understand it... but why risk half your account with a scrub like wakefield out there???

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

how was this a lock though dude??

it's a road game against a team with a respectable (in fact over .500) home record

if it was pedro martinez pitching in his prime on the road with that monster boston offense, I can understand it... but why risk half your account with a scrub like wakefield out there???

Ohhh you know things are bad when this guy is giving you advice

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Ohhh you know things are bad when this guy is giving you advice

yea I'm a truly terrible gambler

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This topgamer dont give a fuk
    he thought game was a lock
    he will rob money anyway to get it all back
    this kid did hard time and dont give a fuk
    see him in an alley and he is losing gambling your aint leaving until you give him your wallet

Coach knows how it goes. I should never play on credit. Usually only do football season but when called guy several days back to make sure we were on and to see what limit/credit I was gona have he said he was taking action on the big 4 from now on. If not I would have only had a fair amount as post up very low amounts due to not wanting to lose it should the hammer fall offshore. Gonna have to pay him tomorrow bet he will be glad he is taking other sports than football after I hand him this fat envelope. Luckily barring a meltdown will not have to hustle to come up with all the cake.

topgame85

yea I'm a truly terrible gambler

Clearly was not a lock as it lost. Won't often get one of the best teams in the league at that price against one of the worst teams in the league. Wakefield is a bum but so was his opponent. M's will not beat the Bosox back to back very often. Sometimes you swing for the fences and it stays in the park or worse you you miss altogether. I am a gambler and take shots. Most gamblers tilt or take big shots occasionally this time it did not pan out.

brahmabull117

Clearly was not a lock as it lost. Won't often get one of the best teams in the league at that price against one of the worst teams in the league. Wakefield is a bum but so was his opponent. M's will not beat the Bosox back to back very often. Sometimes you swing for the fences and it stays in the park or worse you you miss altogether. I am a gambler and take shots. Most gamblers tilt or take big shots occasionally this time it did not pan out.

I'm sure u were aware of the fact that milwaukee has beaten the pirates 36 out of 39 times at home

if you wanted to go all in on a sure bet, why not play that series instead??

topgame85

I'm sure u were aware of the fact that milwaukee has beaten the pirates 36 out of 39 times at home

if you wanted to go all in on a sure bet, why not play that series instead??

Like the pirates too much to bet against them. Always pull for them even when I know they will most likely get buried. It was a rough day for some big chalks. Was already in shitty chasing mindset after 0-4 NFLX start.

brahmabull117

Like the pirates too much to bet against them.

this is why people on this site don't make money

because u give a sht about these teams instead of just looking at it like a business. I'm the biggest die hard cubs fan in the world and I'll bet against them every single game if they go on a big losing streak. Money is a lot more important than emotion

topgame85

this is why people on this site don't make money

because u give a sht about these teams instead of just looking at it like a business. I'm the biggest die hard cubs fan in the world and I'll bet against them every single game if they go on a big losing streak. Money is a lot more important than emotion

Brah, just noticed you put like 12% of your BR on STL -162? Not that it may not win but guarantee you will bust out just as quick or quicker than me with that type of selection. You did the exact same thing as me betting way more than you should have on a heavy chalk..........

brahmabull117

Brah, just noticed you put like 12% of your BR on STL -162? Not that it may not win but guarantee you will bust out just as quick or quicker than me with that type of selection. You did the exact same thing as me betting way more than you should have on a heavy chalk..........

....except the rockies have lost 17 straight games on sundays and haven't won a road series against a team with an above .500 record all season long (this is the rubber match)

I usually bet much higher % of my bankroll on games than what is the "recommended" amount but I also usually win like 75% of my bets, so I feel confident in doing that

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

A -150 or higher dog on the ML is NEVER a lock

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I am 0-10 betting on Boston, I am never betting on Boston ever again. Unless I really hated a person on here and wanted them to lose their bet.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Brutal. Rigged.

hawley

....except the rockies have lost 17 straight games on sundays and haven't won a road series against a team with an above .500 record all season long (this is the rubber match)

I usually bet much higher % of my bankroll on games than what is the "recommended" amount but I also usually win like 75% of my bets, so I feel confident in doing that
    You will be reloading in a month or two we all know it

topgame85

Need 1 focking run. This is NOT my week

sdiamond8065
    sdiamond8065's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

poor guy. quit gambling. its not ur thing

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    You will be reloading in a month or two we all know it

I have been hearing that nonsense for several weeks, u idiots need to find a new tune

easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Brutal. Rigged.
    Which one, the bosox game or the cards game?

BugsBunnyAUS
    BugsBunnyAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Both

Bad luck topgame85. Pay up and don't do deep credit again I think!!

hawley

I have been hearing that nonsense for several weeks, u idiots need to find a new tune

We will see who has the last laugh, and who is back at bb.com posting no homo comments

First 12