Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

seriously how in the world

Does Cleveland keep winning as of late? This team is an effing joke! They will fall apart VERY soon. Mark my words!!!

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Keep posting, they'll keep winning.

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I hope you're being sarcastic, Mr. Indians fan since I was 4

Last edited by miyakuza; 08-13-11 at 10:38 PM.

Vin_vermillion

Lol. Just because I was an ignorant young Tyke listening to Andre THORTON hit grand slams to win games under my covers at 11 pm at night on a transistor radio at the age of 4 doesn't mean I don't know another Cleveland team about to fall flat on their face when I see one!!

Corey Snyder
    Toby Harrah
    Julio Franco!!!

My AZZ. When your my age You know better than to trust the paper champion Cleveland teams!!

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

If you boast about being an Indians fan since you were four years old, than you would be rooting for this team through the good and bad, like a loyal fan would. If you only roll with them when you feel they are up to your standards, you're nothing short of a bandwagoner.

Vin_vermillion

Lol. Yeah. I am a bandwagon fan. I have probably gotten drunk at Indians games more often than you are years old and staggered over to the rusty parrot giving away my beer cups like a baggae lady

Don't talk to me about bandwagon. I have lived through the fumble, the interception, the drive. Jose Mesa the ficking moron....the shit umpires in the 95 braves series. The shot.... And 12 years of beating from the steelers since the browns became a team again

Don't ******* tell me about band wagon fans.

Cleveland sports are like Herpes. You might think you finally got rid of it but then the nightmare comes back

You keep believing. I know what I am seeing and it is the typical bullshit Cleveland team.

1017BrickSquad
    1017BrickSquad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4273

Sounds like all my San Diego teams....