miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Sunday Baseball Discussion Thread. Rise and Grind once again!

Hey guys,

We're back here with another day to win some cash, improve your bankrolls, and add some more bills to your collection.

Let's pick some winners in here.

If some of you have no intention of winning money, GTFO.

Btw, if you say something is a lock or easy money... Your girl or wife is cheating on you.

Looking for opinions from Houli, NC, BigD, Razorbacks and the rest of you insightful people.

Starfire, stay the fukk away. Sorry bud.

Home teams usually own sundays. Keep that in mind.

miyakuza

Leans with writeups:

Cleveland -145 Huff Vs. Slowey. Completely lopsided pitching matchup. Huff is impressing the majors and management while Slowey is putting a strain between him and the Twins. Slowey hasn't impressed anyone with a 3.55 ERA in triple A, a 1.36 WHIP for 2011. Huff faced Twins earlier this year on the road, 88 pitches, 7 complete innings, 12 groundballs, 5 hits, 5 Ks.

Mets +125 Capuano Vs. Marquis. Kind of shady Marquis is around -135 when Arizona has been around -165 for the whole series. Capuano is coming off one of his most shaky performances he's had this year, but yet hes around +125? Marquis hasn't been solid either, but for a team looking to sweep and keep their number one spot in the west, this sure is a line looking low. If the line moves up and up for Arizona, Mets is more than likely the play here.

Duvel
    Duvel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Angels, Braves, Dodgers, Tigers & Redsox.
    I like the away teams on A.L and home teams on N.L.

miyakuza

Dodgers have waay too much juice for kuroda. I mean, come on seriously? 3.01 era, 7-14 record, no run support.

I can't trust the angels to bounce back after their ace just got his ass spanked. I like braves too.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I seriously like the tribe & the under here. Im more than scared of the weather & a Huff blow up though.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a girl? My wife is cheating on me? EASY MONEY ON THE TWINS!!!! LOCK OF THE YEAR BABY!

How can you not take SLOWEY GETTING +135 to 140? Only a moron would bet the VIG on this one

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Im liking Phil Tt & Phil to score first in this game. There is was Im ever laying 200+ juice again.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

The word lock makes me cringe even as a joke. And anytime I see some idiot make a 1k or more dropped the whole Br on a play thread I have to spend the whole.day trying not to unload on the other team.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Didn't realize we had 2 Sunday threads going from the good guys. This is what happens when you sleep late BigD. Hope ya had fun bud.

Gl fella's

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Love the tribe today. Huff gets it done at home against the hapless twins offense

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Gotta love the Tribe, especially after that lock-guy.

Vin_vermillion

I just checked and you're right. MY WIFE IS cheating on me! Packing my shit as we speak!

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Well the Phillies and Yankees games have been rained out
    Going with 3 today
    Angels (-120)
    Pit/Mil under 8 (-115)
    Tigers (-135)

Good luck all

miyakuza

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    I just checked and you're right. MY WIFE IS cheating on me! Packing my shit as we speak!
    We all could have guessed that she could only take so much of your annoyance

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    Dodgers have waay too much juice for kuroda. I mean, come on seriously? 3.01 era, 7-14 record, no run support. I can't trust the angels to bounce back after their ace just got his ass spanked. I like braves too.
    Going against Haran?
    I NEVER put my hard earned $$ on Cecil.
    Loving the Halos, but BOL, whatever you chose.

miyakuza

Cecil has been more solid recently than he has earlier this season. Outdueling Ogando twice, hes definately capable of competing with Haren at home

Does anyone like Orioles to pound Fister today? Fister throws a lot of strikes, and with that strategy against a team with a lot of players capable of going yard, they can easily put up some runs. I know Reyes isn't such a tool either, but I like the Orioles in the situation to avoid the sweep on a sunday.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

anyone know if the roof at Miller Park is open or not?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans with writeups:

Cleveland -145 Huff Vs. Slowey. Completely lopsided pitching matchup. Huff is impressing the majors and management while Slowey is putting a strain between him and the Twins. Slowey hasn't impressed anyone with a 3.55 ERA in triple A, a 1.36 WHIP for 2011. Huff faced Twins earlier this year on the road, 88 pitches, 7 complete innings, 12 groundballs, 5 hits, 5 Ks.

Mets +125 Capuano Vs. Marquis. Kind of shady Marquis is around -135 when Arizona has been around -165 for the whole series. Capuano is coming off one of his most shaky performances he's had this year, but yet hes around +125? Marquis hasn't been solid either, but for a team looking to sweep and keep their number one spot in the west, this sure is a line looking low. If the line moves up and up for Arizona, Mets is more than likely the play here.

im really interested in the Muts, thought picking up Marquis was a very sad attempt at improving zona's team (obviously im not a big fan of his). d-bags dont hit lefties all that well so think Capuano can limit them, would like to hear redscot tell me the mets will be ok but it looks solid to me.

miyakuza

Bookie gave me cleveland -140. Usually thats a bad sign.

BigDan

Dodgers have waay too much juice for kuroda. I mean, come on seriously? 3.01 era, 7-14 record, no run support.

I can't trust the angels to bounce back after their ace just got his ass spanked. I like braves too.
    under the play in LAD me thinks. wouldnt play laa but prob passing all together on that. lean Scrubbies but doubt i get involved.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Didn't realize we had 2 Sunday threads going from the good guys. This is what happens when you sleep late BigD. Hope ya had fun bud.

Gl fella's

is 10 am late if you didnt go to sleep until 5?

BigDan

cws/un8 parlay seems to have some merit.

BigDan

really wanna play the Fish

miyakuza

I think Cardinals win today Dan. I'm gonna be more than likely taking Blue Jays, Orioles and Florida.

miyakuza

I like the Braves too

BigDan

I think Cardinals win today Dan. I'm gonna be more than likely taking Blue Jays, Orioles and Florida.

i hope they win. im way to cloudy to worry about the night gm yet. just trying to get my head straight so we playing with house money when we get to that game.

i cant do the O's with the way det hits lefties, the way jo-jo the clown sux (cws even got to him and they cant hit lefties), Fister should start getting some wins now that he is gonna get some support. Balty just to "sharp" for me.

wasnt sure on laa/tor and didnt feel like continually looking at it so just moved on.

Muts are interesting to me but i may end up playing there tt instead of them seeing how they not that big of dogs anyway and dont trust them to hold a lead against a team like d-bags.

miyakuza

Orioles
    Blue Jays
    Padres

Vin_vermillion

Bookie gave me cleveland -140. Usually thats a bad sign.

you're such an idiot

miyakuza

How am I an idiot

Vin_vermillion

taking the Indians Quit being a homer

miyakuza

I dont understand you Vin.

Vin_vermillion

check ur inbox bro

miyakuza

Blue jays and orioles are the plays guys.

miyakuza

Not looking good the Indians guys, Twins look like they're getting late money.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whatever shape BigDan was in yesterday, I'm double that. Just jumping in quick here. I believe my little "Bad Teams That Lost Late" did well again yesterday. Only one today and it's got a couple things going. From what I hear, AJ and Big Donkey are gonna be out. The line keeps up pretty high. This should be my only move today. I don't like playing the following day after having things pretty much pegged yesterday. Day two never works out well for me. The White Sox last two loses were against a soft tosser, they never beat those guys, and a late puking, which happens. Other than that they've been doing well. Personally, I think the replacements will cover things fine and the others will step up. Francis is no slouch of late and I think Vegas posts a pretty big number here. I'm not gonna question the linesmakers.

weather permitting...

974 Chicago White Sox -1 -121*

off to see the new ape movie

BOL Gents

12 Last