ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else like the Pirates Saturday?

Pirates have been sh it lately and the Brewers are money at home, but I really like Pitt at +145 here.

Thoughts?

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Brewers own pirates, I wouldn't take them for less than +180.

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Lol, you could do a better job trying to sell the Pirates. I think you just listed the two main reason to go AGAINST the Pirates.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have been taking Brewers moneyline (only two times I took RL because of the juice) for last 12 games. I'm not sure yet but I might take over. I'm not sure about moneyline. Estrada is the second worst pitcher in Brewers. (rank 1# Manny Parra) In fact Parra and him are fade materials for me but Brewers hitters are so hot and +145 Pirates is not +EV

actually I ask to myself "is taking over is right option? there is a team having just 4 runs in last 4 game" I hope Estrada will not suprise me

Good Luck eveyone

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Scary to go against them right now at home...

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Brewers own pirates, I wouldn't take them for less than +180.
    I wouldn't take the pirates for less than +18,000

are people in this thread not aware of the fact that Milwaukee has beaten the pirates 7 straight this year overall and 33 of 35 in Milwaukee??

with how hot the brewers are, I wouldn't play this game with the original poster's money (much less my own)

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

are people in this thread not aware of the fact that Milwaukee has beaten the pirates 7 straight this year overall and 33 of 35 in Milwaukee??

with how hot the brewers are, I wouldn't play this game with the original poster's money (much less my own)

To be fair you wouldnt take any dog or a fav not -200 or more

J-Ro11
    J-Ro11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Milwaukee has beaten the pirates 7 straight this year overall and 33 of 35 in Milwaukee??

Not to mention they are 42-15 at home this year. Pretty impressive.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

unfortunately books don't give us money for old records and past time scores. we have to guess the next game sir

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    To be fair you wouldnt take any dog or a fav not -200 or more
    majority of my plays have been below - 200

u realize ur talking about baseball right?? - 200 plays are not all that common. Most of my plays are between - 130 to - 170

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    unfortunately books don't give us money for old records and past time scores. we have to guess the next game sir

so the fact that milwaukee has won 74% of games at home and has beaten the Pirates in nearly every single game for about a 5 year period in milwaukee means nothing to you??

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Correia and Estrada equals Over play

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!

so the fact that milwaukee has won 74% of games at home and has beaten the Pirates in nearly every single game for about a 5 year period in milwaukee means nothing to you??

yes, milwaukee has won 74% of games at home and like I said in my first post, I have been taking brewers moneyline (or RL) for last 12 games already and when I release my idea as "brewers +110 moneyline against Cards" people made fun of me. it seems you just woke up.
    I think each game has a different situation. I don't care about percents, trends and pitcher W-L records. that is wrong way. I have a different mentality.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    yes, milwaukee has won 74% of games at home and like I said in my first post, I have been taking brewers moneyline (or RL) for last 12 games already and when I release my idea as "brewers +110 moneyline against Cards" people made fun of me. it seems you just woke up. I think each game has a different situation. I don't care about percents, trends and pitcher W-L records. that is wrong way. I have a different mentality.
    so you taking the brew crew then?