BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    I think Carp gives them a solid outing and it is hard to believe they will lay down and get swept at home against division rival, but.......dunno they went out pretty meekly last night, not really trusting them much right now. Gonna wait and see BigD's take.

you know what im doing. like i said if i cant get a win this series then fuk it im done with stl for a while. if i wasnt being a dumb homer i would have been cashing under the last 2 days like i been saying bout this series but instead im in this spot tonight.

You really wanna know what i think happens? i think there some runs today, even if Carp sharp not sure he can totally shut mil down the way they hitting so lets say Carp is on and he goes deep 7+ innings and gives up 3, if he not sharp forget about it mil scores 9 and over cashes. Ok if we giving mil 3 now the question is can Cards actually score? easy to question at this point, i tend to think Albert cheats inside tonight and yanks one out, if not i like the way the bottom of the lineup looks and i just think they will hit Gallardo tonight.

If cards lose it going over for sure so if you taking mil you might as well parlay it with the over imho.

Carp could be really on and shut these guys down as he has better success against the bottom feeders in this lineup that have been doing most the damage to stl this season. Braun out so naturally ppl think under even more but Carp has controlled him over the years so not sure that should change the total much. I would expect Cards come out early and get Carp some support and this ends 5-3 stl but that could just be real wishful thinking as the way things have went 9-2 mil wouldnt shock me. Either way i think over is a pretty solid bet but im way invested in stl due to my prior homerism that kicked in on me as of late out of nowhere.

As you can see i have no idea, unhappy that im stuck in this spot but it is what it is. so Cards for me.

i could see why under be popular but gut tells me this gets to 8 at least but ive been wrong before (like all last night) so who knows.......

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

well, that talked me off of the MIL/STL under. no sense going against the opinion of someone who knows a lot more about the Cards than me. decisions, decisions....

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    well, that talked me off of the MIL/STL under. no sense going against the opinion of someone who knows a lot more about the Cards than me. decisions, decisions....

not like i have been right this series, well actually said under in 1st 2 but was busy being a homer and playing stl. i thought this would be a under series from the jump but something about this one stinks (like this the 1st gm everyone wants to be on the under for 1). Hugely important game and well im not ruling out Carp being the one that wins this game its obvious its the bats that havnt shown up. Maybe mil is just in Alberts head with this inside shit? not sure, think pujols smart enough to cheat inside on a fastball tonight. Much warmer here again today (not hot) but warmer than last night and humidity back up some so ball should carry. Dont get me wrong i could be way off as under does look solid, just strictly a hunch that we get runs tonight.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    not like i have been right this series, well actually said under in 1st 2 but was busy being a homer and playing stl. i thought this would be a under series from the jump but something about this one stinks (like this the 1st gm everyone wants to be on the under for 1). Hugely important game and well im not ruling out Carp being the one that wins this game its obvious its the bats that havnt shown up. Maybe mil is just in Alberts head with this inside shit? not sure, think pujols smart enough to cheat inside on a fastball tonight. Much warmer here again today (not hot) but warmer than last night and humidity back up some so ball should carry. Dont get me wrong i could be way off as under does look solid, just strictly a hunch that we get runs tonight.
    i hear you, man. rule #1: there's no such thing as a bad pass. Dbacks -1 RL was the sides play i'd been eying all day, so that's my big play tonight. lean CWS ML, Tigers/Tribe under, but i keep remembering that i swore off Carmona unders like two months ago.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i hear you, man. rule #1: there's no such thing as a bad pass. Dbacks -1 RL was the sides play i'd been eying all day, so that's my big play tonight. lean CWS ML, Tigers/Tribe under, but i keep remembering that i swore off Carmona unders like two months ago.

i played tribe ml....im not scared of zoolander, at that price im backing the team that doesnt lose at home, if they lose so be it....

way to much on stl as my homerism really got me screwed up this series. But at this point i guess im sinking with the ship tonight.

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Taking Baltimore.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Wow, long day on the farm today, just getting in. Great to have so much fleshed out . BigD I feel you on your comments regarding the runs in this one. I watched Carp's last game against the Marlins and his line was deceiving, he was battling out there, not sharp. Vet that he is he is always capable of a gem in a high leverage situation but..gonna take a look at that over. Ain't touching the side.

Myers +1 has me tempted I must admit, may be the dehydration.

I can't mess with B-more, for, against, over , under, it just never works out for me.

Feeling over in Cleveland, but haven't done any work on it, so will probably defer to those who have looked into it.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    i played tribe ml....im not scared of zoolander, at that price im backing the team that doesnt lose at home, if they lose so be it....

way to much on stl as my homerism really got me screwed up this series. But at this point i guess im sinking with the ship tonight.
    If you are on Tribe what do you think about the over then BigD?

miyakuza

Took Cleveland RL +1.5... I think Tribe can outright win here.

miyakuza

I couldn't take the Tribe on the ML, local gave me Tribe RL +1.5 +120.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was looking for this thread and didn't find it

BOL Gents

First 12