Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Wednesday mlb

GAME 1

Cleveland is 4-0 at home against the Tigers this season with all four coming in the final at-bat, three on walkoffs. Ubaldo Jimenez will try to keep their success going against the Tigers as he toes the slab for the Indians. Coming off a 19-win 2010, Jimenez was a disappointing 6-9 with a 4.46 ERA in 21 starts this season for Colorado. Ubaldo Jimenez was not very effective in his Cleveland debut, he allowed five runs, walked three and struck out seven in five innings of an 8-7, 11-inning loss at Texas on Friday in a game where the Indians held a pair of five-run leads. Jimenez faced Detroit this season while with the Rockies, giving up three runs in five innings of a 5-4 win June 18. Overall Jimenez Holds an ERA of 9.00 and a WHIP of 2.0 (since joining Cleveland) with the Indians dropping 9 of their last 12 home games.

Progressive Field has been a Feild of the goose eggs for the Detorit Tigers as they hold an 0-12 record in their last 12 attempts and 2-8 in their last 10 meetings overall. Rick Porcello will counter Jimenez in this match-up, hoping to keep the lead against the Indians. Porcello is 2-0 with a 1.64 ERA in five starts at Progressive Field. The right-hander allowed only home runs to Michael Brantley and Carlos Santana and struck out seven in seven innings of a 3-2, 13-inning loss at Cleveland on April 30. Detroit has great confidence behind Porcello, on the road where they hold a 9-3 record. Porcello has been very good lately, going 5-0 with a 3.26 ERA in six starts. I think they get their first win at Progresive Feild in a long time. A profitable dog to take to the bank.

1* DETROIT TIGERS + 120

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I liiikkke it!..The tiges have alot riding on this game..cant let cleveland close the gap..gl

thericker7
    thericker7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

I agree. The tigers sholuld be able to pull this one out and am a little surprised that they are the underdogs.