Brewers +103

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

hate seeing you against the Cards.

GL on the others, nothing wrong with 2-1 ...prob just the fan in me talking

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

as a blue jay fan, i loved that trade. cardinals fans will soon realize how bad jackson is. can't pass on an equal explosive offense with a much better starter.

francis, harden, and cecil all suck which explains my other 2 plays

best of luck dan-o, keep up the good work!

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    as a blue jay fan, i loved that trade. cardinals fans will soon realize how bad jackson is. can't pass on an equal explosive offense with a much better starter.

francis, harden, and cecil all suck which explains my other 2 plays

best of luck dan-o, keep up the good work!

trust me bro, the trade was great in theory but you will never be happy with that spoiled little bitch rasmus, maybe if joey bats gets him on the "program" (wink wink), anything short of that this kid will always be a big pussy of unrealized potential. im happy with just the young lefty you guys gave us for Colby, the rest just icing and at the least Jackson will eat innings we needed the rest of year, my guess is you will see good jackson tonight but it baseball so who knows. Despite what you say about Jackson, call me crazy but i gotta say "i have never thought that highly of Marcum", hard to argue his success but he certainly doesnt fool stl hitters and i just dont got a lot of respect for his pitching in general. At least one of us has to win this one

is the roof opened in Tor?

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    trust me bro, the trade was great in theory but you will never be happy with that spoiled little bitch rasmus, maybe if joey bats gets him on the "program" (wink wink), anything short of that this kid will always be a big pussy of unrealized potential. im happy with just the young lefty you guys gave us for Colby, the rest just icing and at the least Jackson will eat innings we needed the rest of year, my guess is you will see good jackson tonight but it baseball so who knows.

is the roof opened in Tor?
    joey bats does need to take a bat to him at some point, reminds me of a young j.d. drew........tons of talent with a pre-madona swagger. he still makes that blue jay lineup that much more dangerous for the years to come.

i do still believe that tony larussa is an asshole, great manager but another cocky brain that sees things one way.

no clue on the roof in tor., im a blue jay fan that resides in massachusetts.......i hate the red sox and their fans.

THUNDERBELTON
    THUNDERBELTON's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liking that Brewers pick. They're not a good road team, but I think they'll step it up the second half of the season. Plus the +103 is good value

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone View Post
    joey bats does need to take a bat to him at some point, reminds me of a young j.d. drew........tons of talent with a pre-madona swagger. he still makes that blue jay lineup that much more dangerous for the years to come.

i do still believe that tony larussa is an asshole, great manager but another cocky brain that sees things one way.

no clue on the roof in tor., im a blue jay fan that resides in massachusetts.......i hate the red sox and their fans.

ive been calling him a Drew clone for years.

Not really a huge fan of Tony as i think his arrogance at times hurts more than helps with some of the decisions he makes, seems at times it has nothing to do with the gm just him showing everyone how smart he is. Still hard to argue with his success and he does come along with the best pitching coach in the Biz.