gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Tuesday Picks (89-53 +29.15)

I knew as soon as the Giants were down more than a run , that game was over. The Giants must win more 1 run games than any team in the majors and their offense is just not built from coming from behind. I really dislike wagering on this team, I may take the pirates and the +1.5 run line tomorrow but I am still wondering if the death spiral is over for the Pirates.

Braves -118 risk 1.18 5dimes reduced juice

I saw the last game Beachy threw against Florida in July and he was flawless, giving up two hits in 7 innings and blanking the Marlins. He goes up against Hensley whom he faced in that game and Hensley looked sharp as well until the 7th. Hensley is just coming off a horrible outing against the Cardinals where he barely lasted 3 innings. The Braves are in the thick of a tough wild card race and the Marlins really have no home field advantage to speak of, going 24-37 in their home games.

Indians -123 risk 1.23 betonline

I liked to fade Fister when he played with the Mariners but he is pitching with an offense behind him now and he certainly hasnt put up the bad numbers his losing record would indicate. He is posting a 4-12 record this year and 6-14 record last year but he is finally going to get some run support and he won his first game with the Tigers giving up 3 runs in 7 innings against one of the best offenses in baseball in the Texas Rangers.

I really think this game is a toss up in Detroit but I like Masterson and The Indians at home and I am going to enjoy watching this one. Masterson is coming off a solid outing against Boston, but keep in mind the Indians have lost 12 of their last . Cleveland are a fantastic home team and have won the last 11 against Detroit in Cleveland and if they are going to catch Detroit , they need to win this series against the Tigers. Masterson is the right guy to have on the mound to get the series started right.

Yankees -109 risk 1.09 5dimes reduced juice

Blue Jays -138 risk 1.38 5dimes reduced juice

I am seeing the Cubs game listed on Yahoo and MLB but no line for Wang and the Nats/Cubs? I will take that -1 cubs run line if Wang and Garza are pitching tomorrow
    Last edited by gregm; 08-09-11 at 12:55 AM.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Adding

Pirates +1.5 -138 risk 1.38 5dimes

Cubs -1 -122 risk 3.66 5dimes
    Last edited by gregm; 08-09-11 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Added Cubs