Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

So glad I chose to stay away 6-0

CorkyThatcher
    CorkyThatcher's Avatar Become A Pro!

7-0

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

dbacks always make me lose money. they deserve a spot on my new "do not bet list"

CorkyThatcher

The Astros are really, really bad and Wandy has already thrown 40+ into the 2nd inning. Will be interesting to see if DBACKS put up a fight...

Romanianbornwin

Quote Originally Posted by CorkyThatcher View Post
    The Astros are really, really bad and Wandy has already thrown 40+ into the 2nd inning. Will be interesting to see if DBACKS put up a fight...
    D-backs have to score a lot of runs to catch up, but they will see a lot of the Astros bullpen, which is garbage, so they do have a slight chance.

jlee

Lost their chance when they left the bases loaded in the first inning. Wandy is going to attack batters now so I doubt the dbacks will put up at least 7 runs

Romanianbornwin

There seems to be a lot of people with money on the D-backs and Giants and so far, they are both losing (surprisingly to the Astros and Pirates, the two coldest teams in the last week or so).

gunnersgun
    gunnersgun's Avatar Become A Pro!

As someone who put money on the dbags, I'm not concerned about them scoring, I know they'll eventually put up some runs, don't know if they'll get to 7 but they'll put some up. what concerns me is that hudson is throwing bp out there and is probably going to give up at least 5-6 more runs until they finally yank him.

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

stayed away from last 3 games
    smelled public bural

Romanianbornwin

Quote Originally Posted by jlee View Post
    Lost their chance when they left the bases loaded in the first inning. Wandy is going to attack batters now so I doubt the dbacks will put up at least 7 runs
    Still plenty of time left and they have runners on again here in the 2nd inning. Wandy has 51 pitches thru 1 2/3 innings. So the bullpen will pitch a lot. But it's an uphill climb for the D-backs.

CorkyThatcher

Kelly Johnson should open his eyes next time before swinging the bat...

jlee

2 more left on, sorry for the lack of optimism but the blown chances here aren't going to be good for team morale. ugh, lets hope for an epic bullpen collapse like the other games tonight (twins/padres/etc.)