gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Gamble's Plays/Talk

alright tried this once before and I was terrible but I have been hot of late so I figured I would give it a shot, gonna put more talk in here and not just plays though...

8/8
    ok couple games I like here, gonna play 3 tonight

CHW ML (1.23u to win 1u) - like Danks here, he has been pitching great of late, with the exception of the Yanks where he gave up 4ER I believe, other then that its been smooth sailing for him. Add to it that the Orioles can't hit lefties and I thinki its worth a shot here

ARI -1 (1.44u to win 1u) - love Hudson here vs this putrid Astros offense, they shouldn't be able to hit him, especially at home. The D'backs are extremely tough at home, and they just got off the shnide yesterday ending their losing streak, also in the midst of the division race, expect them to win here.

FLA/ATL over 8.5 (1.15u to win 1u) - Lowe on the road = runs, Florida should get him for some runs and the Braves offense has been clicking with Uggla finally heating up and Freeman breaking out. Like the ump here and the line movement so I put a unit on it.

don't know how much else I am going to play but all talk if appreciated in this thread, thanks

gamble

added a parlay here, sorry for late notice
    CHW/BAL Under 8.5 and ARI ML (.5u to win .9u)

gamble

wow wasn't expecting a slugfest in Baltimore, need the WSox to pull this one out here.

that lineup houston is putting out just looks disgusting, this ARI bet looks way too easy next to that lineup

gamble

wow called that loss on the Dbacks, game that just makes no sense

2-2 on the day including that stupid parlay, guess I'll take the positive day

2-2 OVERALL (+0.06u)

gamble

couple leans for 8/9

BOS/MIN OVER 8.5 RUNS - bedard and liriano both capable of giving up runs here, boston kills lefties, think they'll score plenty here
    COL/CIN OVER 9.5 RUNS - like both offenses here, small ballpark, rogers is terrible as well, and willis should be good for some runs as he walks too many batters
    ATL ML - just a pitching mismatch here, beachy is a solid young pitcher, braves are hot, marlins have been very cold
    TOR ML - offense has been clicking, like lawrie the prospect they just called up, should score on harden who won't make it out of the 6th, inefficient pitcher

just some leans, gonna look at these tomorrow more, any input is appreciated

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

gamble was on Cws as well. Had them with the padres over parlay. Houston does win a game when you least expect it. But we move on .GL tues.

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    gamble was on Cws as well. Had them with the padres over parlay. Houston does win a game when you least expect it. But we move on .GL tues.
    thank you sir, best of luck to you as well, love the avatar too

gamble

locked in some plays here
    BOS/MIN OVER 8.5 RUNS (1.1u to win 1u) - bedard and liriano both capable of giving up runs here, boston kills lefties, think they'll score plenty here
    COL/CIN OVER 9.5 RUNS (1.1u to win 1u) - like both offenses here, small ballpark, rogers is terrible as well, and willis should be good for some runs as he walks too many batters
    ATL ML (1.25u to win 1u) - just a pitching mismatch here, beachy is a solid young pitcher, braves are hot, marlins have been very cold
    TOR ML (1.35u to win 1u) - offense has been clicking, like lawrie the prospect they just called up, should score on harden who won't make it out of the 6th, inefficient pitcher
    TB/KC OVER 7.5 RUNS (1.1u to win 1u) - Francis is terrible on the road so the rays should get some runs here at home, like jennings batting leadoff for them, sparked them a bit. shields is still overpriced in my opinion, has come back to earth of late, like kc's offense too, gordon has been hitting the crap out of the ball, just a low total in my opinion

that should be it for tonight, good luck everyone

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colo/Cinci Over is my play of the day. Should hit. Good luck.

gamble

thank you sir, like that play a lot as well, 2 teams that can score in a hurry, good luck to you as well

gamble

adding a unit to the BOS/MIN OVER 8.5 RUNS, just found out mclelland is the ump, 16-7 to the over on the year for him

makes it (2.2u to win 2u)

gamble

can't stay away from my cards, should be able to bounce back from their series loss in mil to take game 1

STL ML (0.84u to win .75u)

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

underdog night. And the bats were cold all around. GL Wed.